Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the presente congiuntivo in Italian
1. Voglio che tu ____ (say) la verità. - I want you to say the truth.
2. Benché ____ (be) facile, non riesco a passare l'esame. - Even though it is easy, I can't pass the exam.
3. Siamo sicuri che egli ____ (want) venire con noi? - Are we sure that he wants to come with us?
4. Credi che egli ____ (have) la patente? - Do you think he has the driving licence?
5. Starò con te affinché tu ____ (can) stare meglio. - I will stay with you so that you could feel better.
6. Londra è una città piena di vita. Credo che tu ____ (must) visitarla. - London is a vibrant city. I think you must go to visit it.
7. Temo che ____ (give) il suo numero di telefono alla persona sbagliata. - I'm afraid she will give her telephone number to the wrong person.
8. Dubito che voi ____ (can) fare una cosa del genere. - I'm not sure you can do a thing like this.
9. Nonostante non ____ (know) cosa fare, sono sicuro che se la caveranno. - Although they don't know what to do, I'm sure that they are going to be fine.
10. Spero che ____ (finish) prima del previsto. - I hope it would finished before we can expect.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more