Exercise on Italian ordinal numbers over 100 - Single choice set
1. Congratulazioni! Sei il nostro 999999 visitatore! Hai vinto!
Congratulations! You are our 999999th visitor! You won!
2. Sono il 251 nella lista.
- I'm the 251st on the list.
3.Questa è la 200 volta che te lo chiedo.
- This is the 200th time I ask you this.
4. Matteo è il 546123 bambino nato nella nostra regione.
- Matteo is the 546123rd child born in our region.
5.Venerdì festeggiamo il 104 compleanno del nonno.
- On Friday we celebrate grandpa's 104th birthday.
6. Quest'anno è il 930 anniversario della fondazione dell'Università di Bologna.
- This year marks the 930th anniversary of the founding of the University of Bologna.
7. Dovremmo avere il 1420 laureato del corso quest'anno.
- This year we should reach our 1420th graduate for this course.
8. Questo set di posate è il 356 che vendo.
- This cutlery set is the 356th I sell.
9. Questo file Excel arriva fino alla 724 riga, è infinito!
- This Excel sheet reaches 724 rows, it's endless!
10. Oggi ho letto fino alla 300 pagina del libro.
- Today I read until the 300th page of the book.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!