Exercise on Italian conjunctions - Single choice set
1. Vuoi la pasta ______ il riso?
- Do you want pasta or rice?
2. Il dollaro, ______ la moneta americana, è ai minimi storici.
- The dollar, the American currency, that is, is at an all-time-low.
3. Non so ______ si suona la chitarra.
- I don't know how to play the guitar.
4. Vado a casa ______ è tardi e sono stanco.
- I'll go home because it's late and I'm tired.
5. _______ l'aereo parte alle 12, dobbiamo essere in aeroporto alle 10.
- Since the plane leaves at 12, we must be at the airport at 10.
6. Si comportava ________ fosse il re.
- He was behaving as if he were the king.
7. Vorrei viaggiare di più ______ non ho soldi.
- I would like to travel more but I don't have money.
8. Si erano persi e _____ hanno chiesto indicazioni.
- They got lost and therefore they asked for directions.
9. _________ hai tanta voglia di scherzare...ora sei in punizione.
- Considering you like to make fun of me that much....now you're grounded.
Dal momento che
10. Luca è un ragazzo gentile ______ educato.
- Luca is a kind and polite guy.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more