Exercise on Italian stressed complement pronouns - Fill in the blanks
Stressed pronouns are used to replace an indirect object and are usually introduced by a preposition.
They are usually placed after the verb.
Me → Me
Te → You
Lui → Him
Lei → Her
Noi → Us
Voi → You
Loro → Them
1. Vieni con ____ al mare domani?
- Would you like to come with me to the sea tomorrow?
2. Non discutere di ____ ma guarda e passa.
- Don't talk about them, but take a look and walk further.
3. ____ l'ho già detto. Non ho tempo per quel progetto.
I already told you. I don't have time for that project.
4. Non mi sarei mai aspettato una cosa del genere da ____. Mi avete deluso, ragazzi.
- I never would've expected this from you. You guys disappointed me.
5. Quando li ho visti chiacchierare, ho pensato sparlassero di ____ quattro.
- When I saw them chatting, I thought they were gossiping about the four of us.
6. Hanno pensato a ____ per risolvere il problema.
- They thought about her to solve the problem.
7. La gara è stata vinta da ____, non da ____.
The competition was won by me, not by you.
8. Io con ____ non ci parlerò mai più.
- Never ever will I talk to him again.
9. Ho incontrato Marta e a ____ ho dato le chiavi.
I met Marta and I gave the keys to her.
10. Hanno parlato veramente bene di ____.
I've heard a lot of good things about you.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more