Fill in the blanks with the correct form of chiudere
1. Giovanni ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) la finestra perchè aveva freddo - Giovanni closed the window because he was cold.
2. (Tu) ____ (imperativo) subito la bocca! - Shut up!
3. Se noi ____ (congiuntivo trapassato) la porta prima di uscire, i ladri non sarebbero entrati - If we had closed the door before leaving the house, the thieves wouldn't have come in.
4. ____ (gerundio presente) il negozio alle 21, ceno sempre tardi - I always have dinner late because I close the shop at 9 pm.
5. Voglio che tu ____ (congiuntivo presente) la porta quando esci - I want you to close the door when you leave.
6. Quando io andavo in vacanza al mare, non ____ (indicativo imperfetto) la valigia per il troppo shopping - When I used to go to the seaside on holidays, I never closed the luggage because of all the shoppping I did.
7. Il museo domani ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) alle 14 perchè è domenica - The museum will close at 2 pm tomorrow because it's Sunday.
8. Se voi poteste, ____ (condizionale presente) il vostro negozio di abiti per aprirne uno di libri? - If you could, would you close your clothes shop to open a bookshop?
9. Io ____ (indicativo presente) la scatola solo dopo che ci ho messo tutto dentro - I'll close the box once I put everything inside.
10. Spero che Luca ____ (congiuntivo passato) la valigia col lucchetto - I hope Luca closed the luggage with a lock.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more