Fill in the blanks with the correct form of chiudere
1. Giovanni ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) la finestra perchè aveva freddo - Giovanni closed the window because he was cold.
2. (Tu) ____ (imperativo) subito la bocca! - Shut up!
3. Se noi ____ (congiuntivo trapassato) la porta prima di uscire, i ladri non sarebbero entrati - If we had closed the door before leaving the house, the thieves wouldn't have come in.
4. ____ (gerundio presente) il negozio alle 21, ceno sempre tardi - I always have dinner late because I close the shop at 9 pm.
5. Voglio che tu ____ (congiuntivo presente) la porta quando esci - I want you to close the door when you leave.
6. Quando io andavo in vacanza al mare, non ____ (indicativo imperfetto) la valigia per il troppo shopping - When I used to go to the seaside on holidays, I never closed the luggage because of all the shoppping I did.
7. Il museo domani ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) alle 14 perchè è domenica - The museum will close at 2 pm tomorrow because it's Sunday.
8. Se voi poteste, ____ (condizionale presente) il vostro negozio di abiti per aprirne uno di libri? - If you could, would you close your clothes shop to open a bookshop?
9. Io ____ (indicativo presente) la scatola solo dopo che ci ho messo tutto dentro - I'll close the box once I put everything inside.
10. Spero che Luca ____ (congiuntivo passato) la valigia col lucchetto - I hope Luca closed the luggage with a lock.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more