Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs of to the second conjugation
1. Luisa non ____ (credere) che Marco potesse dire una cosa del genere - Luisa couldn't believe Marco could say something like that
2. Ieri sera io ____ (ricevere) un messaggio da uno sconosciuto - Yesterday evening I received a message from a stranger.
3. Se avessimo un negozio, ____ (vendere) fiori - If we has a shop, we would sell flowers.
4. Voglio che tu ____ (tenere) ben stretta questa corda - I want you to hold this rope tight.
5. Il lunedì ____ (precedere) il martedì - Monday precedes Tuesday.
6. (Tu) ____ (premere) quel pulsante se vuoi che l'ascensore torni a funzionare! - Push that button if you want the elevator to start working again!
7. L'atleta di casa è stato ____ (battere) - The local athlete was defeated.
8. La squadra ____ (vincere) è quella rossa - The winning team is the red one.
9. I soldi ____ (muovere) il mondo - Money make the world go round.
10. Se vi ____ (piacere) il riso, ne cucinerei anche per voi - If you liked rice, I would cook it for you as well.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach all levels, general English, business English, exam preparation classes, business skills and English for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more