Exercise on Italian articles definite or Indefinite articles - Single choice set
Choose the correct article.
1. Definite articles:
SINGULAR Masculine: il, lo, l', Feminine: la, l'
PLURAL Masculine: i, gli | Feminine: le
2. Indefinite articles:
SINGULAR Masculine: un, uno | Feminine: una, un'
3. Partitive articles:
SINGULAR Masculine: del, dello, dell' | Feminine: della, dell'
PLURAL Masculine: dei, degli | Feminine: delle
1. Non mi piacciono ___ moto d'epoca.
- I don't like vintage motorcycles.
2. Mio padre ha delle fotografie della mia città durante ___ seconda Guerra Mondiale.
- My dad has some pictures of my town during the Second World War.
3. ___ film horror che abbiamo visto l'altra sera faceva veramente paura.
- The horror movie we saw last night was very scary.
4. Mio zio ha iniziato a lavorare in ___ azienda americana.
- My uncle started working in an American company.
5. ___ visitatori sono pregati di seguire la guida.
- Visitors are asked to follow the guide.
6. Rimangono solo ___ testi da tradurre. Poi possiamo consegnare il lavoro.
- There are only some texts to translate. Then we can hand in the work.
7. Mi piacerebbe sapere di più riguardo ___ Antico Egitto.
- I would like to know more about the Ancient Egypt.
8. Ho conosciuto Maria. Adesso ho ___ nuova amica in più.
- I met Maria. Now I have a new friend.
9. Qual è ___ titolo di una canzone che ti piace?
- What's a title of a song you like?
10. La Regina Elisabetta II è probabilmente ___ regina più famosa di tutti i tempi.
- Queen Elizabeth II is probably the most famous queen ever.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more