Exercise on Italian articles definite or Indefinite articles - Single choice set
Choose the correct article.
1. Definite articles:
SINGULAR Masculine: il, lo, l', Feminine: la, l'
PLURAL Masculine: i, gli | Feminine: le
2. Indefinite articles:
SINGULAR Masculine: un, uno | Feminine: una, un'
3. Partitive articles:
SINGULAR Masculine: del, dello, dell' | Feminine: della, dell'
PLURAL Masculine: dei, degli | Feminine: delle
1. Non mi piacciono ___ moto d'epoca.
- I don't like vintage motorcycles.
2. Mio padre ha delle fotografie della mia città durante ___ seconda Guerra Mondiale.
- My dad has some pictures of my town during the Second World War.
3. ___ film horror che abbiamo visto l'altra sera faceva veramente paura.
- The horror movie we saw last night was very scary.
4. Mio zio ha iniziato a lavorare in ___ azienda americana.
- My uncle started working in an American company.
5. ___ visitatori sono pregati di seguire la guida.
- Visitors are asked to follow the guide.
6. Rimangono solo ___ testi da tradurre. Poi possiamo consegnare il lavoro.
- There are only some texts to translate. Then we can hand in the work.
7. Mi piacerebbe sapere di più riguardo ___ Antico Egitto.
- I would like to know more about the Ancient Egypt.
8. Ho conosciuto Maria. Adesso ho ___ nuova amica in più.
- I met Maria. Now I have a new friend.
9. Qual è ___ titolo di una canzone che ti piace?
- What's a title of a song you like?
10. La Regina Elisabetta II è probabilmente ___ regina più famosa di tutti i tempi.
- Queen Elizabeth II is probably the most famous queen ever.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and English teacher
I teach: English, Italian
Buongiorno! I am an Italian native speaker with excellent English. I have lived in the UK for 4 years. I studied Languages and Literature at... University and always wanted to become a teacher. I have TEFL certification. I have taken a module "Teaching Italian as a foreign language" at the University of Reading and I have experience teaching Italian and English to children and young adults. I can help with after-school, homework, conversation, grammar, and writing in all sorts of contexts. I am highly organised and I enjoy creating lesson plans. Teaching is something I love. I don't even see it as a job! I just love helping people learn languages. Read more
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Italian, English, Spanish Private Lessons for Everybody
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Dear all,Would you like to learn a new language such as Italian, English or Spanish in a smooth, accessible and fun way? Then, it would be a... great idea to embark on an exciting journey together!My big priority is to make sure that my students will learn a new language and get much more familiar with a new culture as fast as possible by doing dynamic and funny activities which suit everyone’s needs and passions. Song lyrics, texts from your favourite books, literature, parts of movies, news, TV series, traditional recipes may be only some of the instruments that we can use in order to make the learning process more efficient and focused on using the new language in different fields.I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature from the University of Verona (Italy) and a Master’s Degree, cum Laude, in Languages and Media from the University ‘Cattolica’ in Milan (Italy) and Chapman University in Orange, California (USA).If you are a proper beginner, if you already know a few words but you don’t dare to speak to anyone yet, if you are already very confident with the language but you still want to get to a higher level of proficiency, if you want to know better about one of these cultures, than this is a perfect course for you.A nice introductory chat can help both of us to understand which is the starting level and which is the goal of the course in order to tailor a proper class according to your need.Join the course and you will be immediately immersed in a new culture and in a heartbeat you will speak a new language!See you soon!Maddalena Read more