Exercise on Italian articles definite or Indefinite articles - Single choice set
Choose the correct article.
1. Definite articles:
SINGULAR Masculine: il, lo, l', Feminine: la, l'
PLURAL Masculine: i, gli | Feminine: le
2. Indefinite articles:
SINGULAR Masculine: un, uno | Feminine: una, un'
3. Partitive articles:
SINGULAR Masculine: del, dello, dell' | Feminine: della, dell'
PLURAL Masculine: dei, degli | Feminine: delle
1. Non mi piacciono ___ moto d'epoca.
- I don't like vintage motorcycles.
2. Mio padre ha delle fotografie della mia città durante ___ seconda Guerra Mondiale.
- My dad has some pictures of my town during the Second World War.
3. ___ film horror che abbiamo visto l'altra sera faceva veramente paura.
- The horror movie we saw last night was very scary.
4. Mio zio ha iniziato a lavorare in ___ azienda americana.
- My uncle started working in an American company.
5. ___ visitatori sono pregati di seguire la guida.
- Visitors are asked to follow the guide.
6. Rimangono solo ___ testi da tradurre. Poi possiamo consegnare il lavoro.
- There are only some texts to translate. Then we can hand in the work.
7. Mi piacerebbe sapere di più riguardo ___ Antico Egitto.
- I would like to know more about the Ancient Egypt.
8. Ho conosciuto Maria. Adesso ho ___ nuova amica in più.
- I met Maria. Now I have a new friend.
9. Qual è ___ titolo di una canzone che ti piace?
- What's a title of a song you like?
10. La Regina Elisabetta II è probabilmente ___ regina più famosa di tutti i tempi.
- Queen Elizabeth II is probably the most famous queen ever.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more