Exercise on Italian interrogative pronouns (Quanto) - Drag text
HOW MUCH/HOW MANY/HOW LONG
Quanto → question about quantities
Singular: Quanto (m), Quanta (f) / Plural: Quanti (m), Quante (f)
1. Andrò a comprare le caramelle per te, ____ ne vuoi?
I will go to buy candies for you, how many do you want?
2. Il posto è molto lontano. ____ servirà per arrivare?
- The place is very far. How long will it take to get there?
3. ____ sono gli studenti che andranno in gita?
- How many students will go on a trip?
4. Ci sono otto camere. In ____ si è rotta l'aria condizionata?
- There are eight rooms. In how many did the air conditioning break?
5. Ragazze, per ____ di voi è difficile questo compito in classe?
- Girls, for how many of you is this test difficult?
6. So che hai bisogno di tempo, ma ____ dovrei aspettare?
- I know you need time, but how long am I supposed to wait?
7. Dovrei comprare della farina, ma non so ____ ce ne vuole per fare la torta.
- I should buy some flour, but I don't know how much we need to bake the cake.
8. Porterò un po' di cioccolata stasera. ____ devo comprarne?
- I will bring some chocolate tonight. How much do I have to buy?
9. Non ti ho ancora detto quanti anni ho. ____ pensi che ne abbia?
- I haven't told you yet how old am I. How old do you think I am?
10. I tuoi amici mi stanno veramente simpatici. ____ di loro verranno domani?
I really like your friends. How many of them are going to come tomorrow?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more