Exercise on Italian demonstrative pronouns - Fill in the Blanks
Singular: questo (M), questa (F) | Plural: questi (M), queste (F)
Singular: quello (M), quella (F) | Plural: quelli (M), quelle (F)
The same: Lo stesso/La stessa/Gli stessi/Le stesse
This/that thing (more formal): Ciò
1. Ciao ragazzi! ____ è l'amico che volevo presentavi stasera. Si chiama Mario.
- Hi guys! This is the friend I wanted to introduce you to tonight. He is Mario.
2. Giuseppe è arrivato tardi all'appuntamento e ____ ha fatto arrabbiare Maria.
- Giuseppe arrived late to the date, and this made Maria angry.
3. Che tu voglia o no, per me è lo ____: io lo farò.
- Whether you want it or not for me it's the same: I will do it.
4. Coloro che hanno visto qualcosa di sospetto nel pomeriggio di ieri sono pregati di recarsi dalla polizia per testimoniare. ____ è molto importante.
- Those who noticed something suspicious yesterday afternoon are requested to go to the Police station to testify. This is very important.
5. Questi bambini hanno una riduzione di €5, ____ no.
- These children have a reduction of €5, those others not.
6. Chi è ____ con cui parlavi?
- Who is that man you were talking to?
7. Vorrei comprare una nuova sciarpa. Che ne dici di ____ lì rossa?
- I would like to buy a new scarf. What do you think of that red one?
8. Ho due amici italiani che si chiamano Marco e Giacomo. ____ che mi piace di loro è il loro senso dell'umorismo.
- I have two Italian friends who are called Marco and Giacomo. What I like the most about them/That that I like the most about them is their sense of humor.
9. La foto che mi hai mandato prima è la ____ di quella che mi hai mandato la scorsa settimana.
- The picture you sent me is the same as the one you sent me last week.
10. ____ là è il ragazzo di cui di parlavo l'altra sera.
- That one is the guy I told you about the other night.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach all levels, general English, business English, exam preparation classes, business skills and English for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more