Exercise on irregular Italian nouns (countable and uncountable nouns) - Drag and drop
In Italian, the distinction between countable and uncountable nouns is the same as in English.
To express the plural quantity of uncountable nouns, you have to use other expressions.
1. Salve, potrebbe darmi ____acqua, per favore?
- Hello, may I have a glass of water, please?
2. Vuoi ____ burro? L'ho appena comprato.
- Do you want some butter? I have just bought it.
3. Pensi che bevendo ____ caffé tu riesca a restare sveglio tutta la notte?
- Do you think that drinking some coffee you will be able to stay up all night?
4. Quando mi ha detto che aveva bevuto ____ vino non le ho creduto.
- When she said she drank a lot of wine, I didn't believe her.
5. Si dice che mangiare ____ insalata tutti i giorni fa bene alla salute.
- They say that eating some salad every day is healty.
6. È da anni che non cadeva così ____ pioggia.
- It has been years since it rained this much.
7. Quei cani hanno bisogno soltanto di ____ affetto.
- Those dogs just need a little bit of affection.
8. Domani comprerò ____ latte.
- Tomorrow I will buy two litres of milk.
9. Per finire questa torta manca ____ zucchero.
- To complete this cake we still need a table spoon of sugar.
10. Ha comprato ____ pane e penso sia troppo.
- He bought two kilos of bread and I think it's too much.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more