Exercise on irregular Italian nouns (countable and uncountable nouns) - Drag and drop
In Italian, the distinction between countable and uncountable nouns is the same as in English.
To express the plural quantity of uncountable nouns, you have to use other expressions.
1. Salve, potrebbe darmi ____acqua, per favore?
- Hello, may I have a glass of water, please?
2. Vuoi ____ burro? L'ho appena comprato.
- Do you want some butter? I have just bought it.
3. Pensi che bevendo ____ caffé tu riesca a restare sveglio tutta la notte?
- Do you think that drinking some coffee you will be able to stay up all night?
4. Quando mi ha detto che aveva bevuto ____ vino non le ho creduto.
- When she said she drank a lot of wine, I didn't believe her.
5. Si dice che mangiare ____ insalata tutti i giorni fa bene alla salute.
- They say that eating some salad every day is healty.
6. È da anni che non cadeva così ____ pioggia.
- It has been years since it rained this much.
7. Quei cani hanno bisogno soltanto di ____ affetto.
- Those dogs just need a little bit of affection.
8. Domani comprerò ____ latte.
- Tomorrow I will buy two litres of milk.
9. Per finire questa torta manca ____ zucchero.
- To complete this cake we still need a table spoon of sugar.
10. Ha comprato ____ pane e penso sia troppo.
- He bought two kilos of bread and I think it's too much.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!