Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the imperfetto
1. Io ____ (andare) a casa sua tutti i giorni - I used to go to his house every day.
2. Da giovane io ____ (fare) molti sport - When I was young I used to do many sports.
3. Quell'uomo ____ (essere) molto alto e magro - That man was very tall and thin.
4. Mia nonna ____ (fare) le marmellate più buone di tutta la città - My grandmother made the best jams of the entire city.
5. Mio nonno ____ (lavorare) come postino - My grandfather worked as a postman.
6. Mentre noi ____ (festeggiare), è arrivato mio cugino - While we were celebrating, my cousin arrived.
7. Quando sono uscita, ____ (piovere) - When I went out, it was raining.
8. Da piccola Luisa ____ (avere) sempre fame - When Luisa was a child, she was always hungry.
9. Prima di incontrare mia moglie, io ____ (fumare) tantissimo - Before I met my wife, I used to smoke a lot.
10. Io ____ (innaffiare) le piante quando mi hai chiamata - I was watering the plants when you called me.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach all levels, general English, business English, exam preparation classes, business skills and English for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more