Exercise: fill in the blanks with the correct form of bere
1. Naomi ____ (indicativo presente) una limonata - Naomi drinks a lemonade.
2. Forza Signor Rossi, ____ (imperativo) ancora un sorso! - Come on Mr Rossi, drink/take one more sip!
3. Dopo che Paolo e Maria sono stati male l'anno scorso, non ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) più birra - After Paolo and Maria fell sick last year, they have never drunk beer again.
4. Noi ____ (condizionale presente) volentieri un bicchiere di vino - We would gladly drink a glass of wine.
5. ____ (gerundio presente) molta acqua, l'organismo si depura - The body cleanse itself by drinking a lot of water.
6. Se tu ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) di più, staresti meglio - If you drank more, you would feel better.
7. Non voglio che voi ____ (congiuntivo presente) quell'acqua perchè non è potabile - I don't want you to drink that water because it's not drinkable.
8. Spero che io non ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) mai più una bibita con questo sapore - I hope I will never drink a drink that tastes like this again.
9. ____ (infinito) fa bene alla salute - Drinking is good for your health.
10. Quando Serena era piccola, ____ (indicativo imperfetto) sempre una tazza di tè prima di andare a letto - When Serena was little, she always had a cup of tea before going to bed.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more