Exercise: fill in the blanks with the correct form of bere
1. Naomi ____ (indicativo presente) una limonata - Naomi drinks a lemonade.
2. Forza Signor Rossi, ____ (imperativo) ancora un sorso! - Come on Mr Rossi, drink/take one more sip!
3. Dopo che Paolo e Maria sono stati male l'anno scorso, non ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) più birra - After Paolo and Maria fell sick last year, they have never drunk beer again.
4. Noi ____ (condizionale presente) volentieri un bicchiere di vino - We would gladly drink a glass of wine.
5. ____ (gerundio presente) molta acqua, l'organismo si depura - The body cleanse itself by drinking a lot of water.
6. Se tu ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) di più, staresti meglio - If you drank more, you would feel better.
7. Non voglio che voi ____ (congiuntivo presente) quell'acqua perchè non è potabile - I don't want you to drink that water because it's not drinkable.
8. Spero che io non ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) mai più una bibita con questo sapore - I hope I will never drink a drink that tastes like this again.
9. ____ (infinito) fa bene alla salute - Drinking is good for your health.
10. Quando Serena era piccola, ____ (indicativo imperfetto) sempre una tazza di tè prima di andare a letto - When Serena was little, she always had a cup of tea before going to bed.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more