Fill in the blanks with the correct form of stare
1. ____ (imperativo) voi attenti! Camminare così vicino alla linea gialla può essere pericoloso - Watch out! Walking so close to the yellow line can be dangerous.
2. Se io avessi voglia di uscire, non ____ (condizionale presente) a casa - If I felt like going out, I wouldn't stay at home.
3. Tu cosa ____ (indicativo presente) facendo? Sto disegnando - What are you doing? i'm drawing.
4. Non va bene che voi ____ (congiuntivo presente) fermi immobili. Questa è una classe di ballo! - It's not ok if you stand still. This is a dancing class!
5. ____ (gerundio passato) tre ore al cinema, ci è venuta fame - Having been three hours in the cinema, we got hungry.
6. Voi non ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) mica parlando sul serio, no? - You're not serious, are you?
7. Quando Lucia andava a scuola, ____ (indicativo imperfetto) tutti i giorni a studiare - When Lucia went to school, she spent her days studying.
8. Non ____ (infinito) lì a guardare, dammi una mano! - Don't just look at me, help me!
9. Se io ____ (congiuntivo trapassato) male, non avrei mangiato - If I had been sick, I wouldn't have eaten.
10. Paola e Luciano non ____ (indicativo presente) più insieme - Paola and Luciano are no longer together.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!