Fill in the blanks with the correct form of avere
1. Ieri Giogio ____ visto il suo amico Luigi che parlava con Cassandra - Yesterday Giorgio saw his friend Luigi talking with Cassandra.
2. Marta e Luca ____ chiamato il loro cane Roger - Marta and Luca named their dog Roger.
3. Non credo che tu ____ capito quello che ti ho detto - I don't think you understood what I told you.
4. Se io ____ guadagnato più soldi, avrei girato per il mondo - If I had earned more money, I would have travelled the wolrd.
5. ____ già letto i tre libri per la scuola, non ho più nulla da studiare - Having already read the three books for school, I have nothing else to study.
6. Non appena essi ____ parlato con Luisa, se ne andarono - As soon as they talked to Luisa, they left.
7. Quel pomeriggio Riccardo ____ studiato talmente tanto che gli venne mal di testa - That afternoon Riccardo had studied so much that he got a headache.
8. Se voi ____ conosciuto il nonno, lo avreste amato - If you had known you grandfather, you would have loved him.
9. Perchè non ____ pulito voi la cucina? - Why didn't you clean the kitchen?
10. Quando noi ____ saputo ciò che era successo, ci recammo subito in ospedale - When we knew what had happened, we immediately went to the hospital.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!