Exercise on Italian indefinite articles - Fill in the blanks
1. È arrivato ____ grosso acquazzone e ce ne siamo tornati a casa.
- It started raining hard and we went back home.
2. ____ volta, tanti millenni fa, i dinosauri popolavano il nostro pianeta.
- Once, thousands of years ago, dinosaurs populated our planet.
3. Vuoi mandare tutto all'aria per ____ stupido errore?
- Do you want to throw everything away for a stupid mistake?
4. Ti va di venire al parco? C'è anche ____ mia amica.
- Would you like to come to the park? There will be a friend of mine as well.
5. Ha bisogno di ____ quaderno, ____ penna e ____ zaino.
- He needs an exercise book, a pen, and a school bag.
6. Non è ____ cosa che potremo fare ____altra volta.
- That's not a thing you could do at another time.
7. Abbiamo sentito ____ scoppio e siamo corsi a vedere i fuochi.
- We heard a blast, and we ran to watch the fireworks.
8. Ti ho prestato ____ libro giallo, non ____ storia di fantascienza.
- I lent you a mystery novel, not a science-fiction story.
9. Laura è ____ottima amica, ha sempre ____ consiglio per tutti.
- Laura is a very good friend. She has always some advice for everyone.
10. Quella è la mostra di ____ stilista italiano che ____ volta lavorava a Hollywood.
- That is the exhibition of an Italian fashion designer who once worked in Hollywood.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!