Exercise on Italian definite articles - Drag Text
Drag the correct definite article into place.
Masculine: il, lo, l'
Feminine: la, l'
Masculine: i, gli
1. Tra tutti ____ fiumi italiani, ____ Po è ____ fiume più lungo.
- Out of all Italian rivers, the Po is the longest.
2. Di che colore è ____ macchina nuova di Marco? Non l'ho ancora vista.
- What colour is Marco's new car? I haven't see it yet.
3. Potresti prestarmi ____ tuo computer, per favore?
- Could you lend me your computer, please?
4. Tra ____ strumenti musicali, il mio preferito è ____ chitarra.
- Out of all musical instruments, the guitar is my favourite.
5. Vorrei andare a studiare in America, ma ____ miei genitori non lo sanno ancora.
- I would like to go to study in America, but my parents don't know yet.
6. Tra tutte ____ materie che studio a scuola, mi piace di più ____ arte.
- Out of all the subjects I study at school, I like Art better.
7. ____ Russia è ____ stato più grande del mondo.
- Russia is the biggest State in the World.
8. ____ tua nuova professoressa di matematica è anche ____ mia professoressa di fisica.
- Your new Maths teacher is also my Physics teacher.
9. ____ scuole di quel quartiere sono delle buone scuole.
- The schools of that district are good schools.
10. ____ acqua che è dentro quella bottiglia non è più buona.
- The water inside that bottle is not drinkable anymore.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more