Exercise on Italian definite articles - Drag Text
Drag the correct definite article into place.
Masculine: il, lo, l'
Feminine: la, l'
Masculine: i, gli
1. Tra tutti ____ fiumi italiani, ____ Po è ____ fiume più lungo.
- Out of all Italian rivers, the Po is the longest.
2. Di che colore è ____ macchina nuova di Marco? Non l'ho ancora vista.
- What colour is Marco's new car? I haven't see it yet.
3. Potresti prestarmi ____ tuo computer, per favore?
- Could you lend me your computer, please?
4. Tra ____ strumenti musicali, il mio preferito è ____ chitarra.
- Out of all musical instruments, the guitar is my favourite.
5. Vorrei andare a studiare in America, ma ____ miei genitori non lo sanno ancora.
- I would like to go to study in America, but my parents don't know yet.
6. Tra tutte ____ materie che studio a scuola, mi piace di più ____ arte.
- Out of all the subjects I study at school, I like Art better.
7. ____ Russia è ____ stato più grande del mondo.
- Russia is the biggest State in the World.
8. ____ tua nuova professoressa di matematica è anche ____ mia professoressa di fisica.
- Your new Maths teacher is also my Physics teacher.
9. ____ scuole di quel quartiere sono delle buone scuole.
- The schools of that district are good schools.
10. ____ acqua che è dentro quella bottiglia non è più buona.
- The water inside that bottle is not drinkable anymore.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more