Exercise on Italian definite articles - Drag Text
Drag the correct definite article into place.
Masculine: il, lo, l'
Feminine: la, l'
Masculine: i, gli
1. Tra tutti ____ fiumi italiani, ____ Po è ____ fiume più lungo.
- Out of all Italian rivers, the Po is the longest.
2. Di che colore è ____ macchina nuova di Marco? Non l'ho ancora vista.
- What colour is Marco's new car? I haven't see it yet.
3. Potresti prestarmi ____ tuo computer, per favore?
- Could you lend me your computer, please?
4. Tra ____ strumenti musicali, il mio preferito è ____ chitarra.
- Out of all musical instruments, the guitar is my favourite.
5. Vorrei andare a studiare in America, ma ____ miei genitori non lo sanno ancora.
- I would like to go to study in America, but my parents don't know yet.
6. Tra tutte ____ materie che studio a scuola, mi piace di più ____ arte.
- Out of all the subjects I study at school, I like Art better.
7. ____ Russia è ____ stato più grande del mondo.
- Russia is the biggest State in the World.
8. ____ tua nuova professoressa di matematica è anche ____ mia professoressa di fisica.
- Your new Maths teacher is also my Physics teacher.
9. ____ scuole di quel quartiere sono delle buone scuole.
- The schools of that district are good schools.
10. ____ acqua che è dentro quella bottiglia non è più buona.
- The water inside that bottle is not drinkable anymore.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and English teacher
I teach: English, Italian
Buongiorno! I am an Italian native speaker with excellent English. I have lived in the UK for 4 years. I studied Languages and Literature at... University and always wanted to become a teacher. I have TEFL certification. I have taken a module "Teaching Italian as a foreign language" at the University of Reading and I have experience teaching Italian and English to children and young adults. I can help with after-school, homework, conversation, grammar, and writing in all sorts of contexts. I am highly organised and I enjoy creating lesson plans. Teaching is something I love. I don't even see it as a job! I just love helping people learn languages. Read more
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Italian, English, Spanish Private Lessons for Everybody
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Dear all,Would you like to learn a new language such as Italian, English or Spanish in a smooth, accessible and fun way? Then, it would be a... great idea to embark on an exciting journey together!My big priority is to make sure that my students will learn a new language and get much more familiar with a new culture as fast as possible by doing dynamic and funny activities which suit everyone’s needs and passions. Song lyrics, texts from your favourite books, literature, parts of movies, news, TV series, traditional recipes may be only some of the instruments that we can use in order to make the learning process more efficient and focused on using the new language in different fields.I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature from the University of Verona (Italy) and a Master’s Degree, cum Laude, in Languages and Media from the University ‘Cattolica’ in Milan (Italy) and Chapman University in Orange, California (USA).If you are a proper beginner, if you already know a few words but you don’t dare to speak to anyone yet, if you are already very confident with the language but you still want to get to a higher level of proficiency, if you want to know better about one of these cultures, than this is a perfect course for you.A nice introductory chat can help both of us to understand which is the starting level and which is the goal of the course in order to tailor a proper class according to your need.Join the course and you will be immediately immersed in a new culture and in a heartbeat you will speak a new language!See you soon!Maddalena Read more