Exercise on Italian partitive and indefinite articles - Drag text
Drag the correct article into place.
Indefinite articles: SINGULAR Masculine: un, uno | Feminine: una, un'
SINGULAR Masculine: del, dello, dell' | Feminine: della, dell'
PLURAL Masculine: dei, degli | Feminine: delle
1. Vorrei ____ succo di mela e kiwi.
- I would like some apple and kiwi juice.
2. Ieri ho trovato ____ portafoglio al parco, vicino all'altalena.
- Yesterday I found a wallet in the park, near the swing.
3. Quando si è rotta la mensola sono caduti ____ bicchieri e ____ posate.
- When the shelf broke, some glasses and cutlery fell down.
4. Oggi pomeriggio ho conosciuto ____ studente Erasmus.
- This afternoon I met an Erasmus student.
5. Quando ____ rapinatori sono entrati nella banca, ____ signora è scappata.
- When the robbers got into the bank, a woman ran away.
6. I dipendenti di quel supermercato sono tutti ____ ragazze.
- The employees of that supermarket are all girls.
7. Voglio ascoltare ____ buona musica. Andiamo ad ____ concerto stasera!
- I want to listen to some good music. Let's go to a concert tonight!
8. Pensi che la chitarra sia ____ strumento facile da suonare?
- Do you think the guitar is easy to play?
9. ____ studenti non sono riusciti a venire a causa dello sciopero.
- Some students didn't manage to come because of the strike.
10. Vuoi ____ pollo o preferisci ____insalata?
- Do you want chicken or you prefer a salad?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more