Fill in the blanks with the correct form of prendere
1. Sara ____ (indicativo presente) il pullman tutti i giorni - Sara takes the bus every day.
2. Domenica noi ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) il treno per andare a vedere la gara - On Sunday we took the train to go to see the race.
3. Spero che Riccardo ____ (congiuntivo passato) la medicina giusta - I hope Riccardo took the right medicine.
4. (Voi) ____ (imperativo) l'ombrello prima di uscire! - Take the umbrella before you go out.
5. Se tu ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) le cose più sul serio, saresti meno superficiale - If you took things more seriously, you would be less superficial.
6. Io ____ (condizionale presente) volentieri una tazza di tè - I would gladly have a cup of tea.
7. Essi non ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) mai più un telefono di quella marca perchè quello che hanno non funziona - They will never buy a phone from that brand/company because the one they have doesn't work.
8. ____ (gerundio) il sole, ci si abbronza - Sunbathing, you get tanned.
9. Quando io andavo al supermercato da piccola, ____ (indicativo impefetto) sempre un sacco di cose - As a child, when I went to the supermaket, I always bought many items.
10. (Tu) ____ (imperativo) il pane prima di tornare a casa! - Buy/Take some bread before you come back home!
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more