Fill in the blanks with the correct form of dare
1. ____ (imperativo) voi una mano a Riccardo! Non vedete che ha bisogno di aiuto? - Give a helping hand to Riccardo! Don't you see he needs help?
2. Luisa ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) un biscotto al suo cane - Luisa gave a biscuit to her dog.
3. Buongiorno, mi ____ (indicativo presente) un biglietto per il museo? - Good morning, could you give me a ticket for the museum?
4. Non mi piace che tu ____ (congiuntivo presente) per scontato tutto quello che faccio pe te - I don't like the fact that you take for granted everything I do for you.
5. Io non so cosa ____ (condizionale presente) per essere invitata alla sua festa - I don't know what I would give/do to be invited to her party.
6. Se mamma mi ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) 20 euro, potrei comprare il cd che mi piace tanto - If my mom gave me 20 euros, I could buy the cd that I like so much.
7. Quando io ero giovane ____ (indicativo imperfetto) troppa importanza a ciò che dicevano gli altri - When I was young I used to give too much importance to what people said.
8. Quando io ____ (indicativo futuro anteriore) l'ultimo esame, mi sentirò finalmente libero - When I will have taken my last exam I will finally feel free.
9. Non credo che Edoardo ____ (congiuntivo passato) abbastanza caramelle al bambino - I don't think Edoardo gave enough candy to the kid.
10. Noi ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) i vestiti che non usiamo più in beneficenza - We will give the clothes we don't wear anymore to charity.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Italian, English, Spanish Private Lessons for Everybody
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Dear all,Would you like to learn a new language such as Italian, English or Spanish in a smooth, accessible and fun way? Then, it would be a... great idea to embark on an exciting journey together!My big priority is to make sure that my students will learn a new language and get much more familiar with a new culture as fast as possible by doing dynamic and funny activities which suit everyone’s needs and passions. Song lyrics, texts from your favourite books, literature, parts of movies, news, TV series, traditional recipes may be only some of the instruments that we can use in order to make the learning process more efficient and focused on using the new language in different fields.I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature from the University of Verona (Italy) and a Master’s Degree, cum Laude, in Languages and Media from the University ‘Cattolica’ in Milan (Italy) and Chapman University in Orange, California (USA).If you are a proper beginner, if you already know a few words but you don’t dare to speak to anyone yet, if you are already very confident with the language but you still want to get to a higher level of proficiency, if you want to know better about one of these cultures, than this is a perfect course for you.A nice introductory chat can help both of us to understand which is the starting level and which is the goal of the course in order to tailor a proper class according to your need.Join the course and you will be immediately immersed in a new culture and in a heartbeat you will speak a new language!See you soon!Maddalena Read more
Translator and teacher
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more