Fill in the blanks with the correct form of dare
1. ____ (imperativo) voi una mano a Riccardo! Non vedete che ha bisogno di aiuto? - Give a helping hand to Riccardo! Don't you see he needs help?
2. Luisa ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) un biscotto al suo cane - Luisa gave a biscuit to her dog.
3. Buongiorno, mi ____ (indicativo presente) un biglietto per il museo? - Good morning, could you give me a ticket for the museum?
4. Non mi piace che tu ____ (congiuntivo presente) per scontato tutto quello che faccio pe te - I don't like the fact that you take for granted everything I do for you.
5. Io non so cosa ____ (condizionale presente) per essere invitata alla sua festa - I don't know what I would give/do to be invited to her party.
6. Se mamma mi ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) 20 euro, potrei comprare il cd che mi piace tanto - If my mom gave me 20 euros, I could buy the cd that I like so much.
7. Quando io ero giovane ____ (indicativo imperfetto) troppa importanza a ciò che dicevano gli altri - When I was young I used to give too much importance to what people said.
8. Quando io ____ (indicativo futuro anteriore) l'ultimo esame, mi sentirò finalmente libero - When I will have taken my last exam I will finally feel free.
9. Non credo che Edoardo ____ (congiuntivo passato) abbastanza caramelle al bambino - I don't think Edoardo gave enough candy to the kid.
10. Noi ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) i vestiti che non usiamo più in beneficenza - We will give the clothes we don't wear anymore to charity.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach all levels, general English, business English, exam preparation classes, business skills and English for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more