Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the participio passato in Italian
1. Luigi ricevette una lettera in cui gli veniva ____ (chiedere) di pagare una multa. - Luigi got a letter where someone asked him to pay a fine.
2. La ____ (prendere) della Bastiglia nel 1789 scatenò la Rivoluzione Francese. - The taking of the Bastille in 1789 sparked the French Revolution.
3. Questa rana è una delle specie più ____ (studiare) nel regno animale. - This frog is one of the most studied specimen among all animals.
4. La cifra ____ (offrire) non è stata sufficiente a convincere l'amministratore. - The sum offered was not enough to convince the CEO.
5. ____ (finire) il suo turno di lavoro, egli tornerà a casa. - After he will have finished his workshift, he will come back home.
6. L'altro ieri io ho ____ (incontrare) Giovanni. - I met Giovanni yesterday.
7. Che cosa hai ____? (dire) - What did you say?
8. Ti ricordi chi ha ____ (aprire) la porta? - Do you remember who opened the door?
9. Mi hanno ____ (dire) che tu sei ____ (essere) male. - They told me you were sick.
10. Noi non abbiamo ____ (udire) il campanello. - We didn't hear the door bell.
11. Ella ha ____ (avere) l'influenza. - She had the flu.
12. Il vostro compito è stato ____ (correct) - Your test has been corrected.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more