Exercise on irregular declension of adjective in Italian - Drag text
Drag the right form of the words into the correct boxes.
According to their ending, some adjectives have irregular plural form.
-roots ending in -c or -g
Others are invariable
-adjectives ending in -i
-adjectives indicating colours
1. Queste case sono molto grand____
- These houses are very big.
2. I giardini di Babele sono spettacolar____
- Babel gardens are amazing.
3. Alle elezioni ha vinto il partito conservator____.
- The conservative party won the elections.
4. Le maglie gialle erano tutte sporc____.
- The yellow T-shirts were completely dirty.
5. I cittadini belg____ sono molto gentili.
- Belgian citizens are very kind.
6. In cielo ci sono le nuvole grig____.
- In the sky there are gray clouds.
7. Le calze che ho comprato ieri sono verd____.
- The socks that I bought yesterday are green.
8. Andare a scuola è veramente important____.
- Going to school is really important.
9. I pantaloni che mi ha dato Lia sono lung____.
- The trousers that Lia gave me are long.
10. Nove è un numero dispar____.
- Nine is an uneven number.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more