Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verb studiare
1. Per andare bene a scuola, voi ____ tutto il pomeriggio. - To be good students, you study for all the afternoon.
3. Carla ____ tutto il giorno. - Carla has studied the whole day.
4. Enrico e Filippo ____ insieme all'università. - Enrico and Filippo studied together in the university.
5. Mario disse che ____ tutto il mese. - Mario said he was going to study the whole month.
6. Noi ____ molto meglio senza tutto questo baccano. - We would study much better if it wasn't for this noise.
7. I miei genitori vogliono che io ____ di più. - My parents want that I study more.
8. Avrei preferito che noi ____ quell'argomento. - I would have preferred that we had studied that topic.
9. Tu avevi detto che ____! - You told me you have studied!
10. Sebbene ____ molto, non riuscimmo a passare l'esame. - Even though we studied a lot, we didn't pass our exam.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more