Exercise on Italian indefinite pronouns - Fill in the blanks
1. Lui è un tipo che non ha mai paura di ____ e di ____.
- He is the kind of person who is never afraid of anything and anybody.
2. Dopo il terremoto la maggior parte della gente è scappata e solo ____ (uomini) sono rimasti.
- After the earthquake, most of the people ran away and only a few/some (men) stayed.
3. Il preside è veramente arrabbiato e ha detto che vuole parlare con ____ di voi.
- The principal is really angry and he said he wants to talk with each one of you.
4. Ci vorrebbe ancora un po' di sale, ma non ____.
- Some more salt is needed, but not too much.
5. Ho bisogno di soldi e anche se con questo lavoro non ne guadagnerò ____ penso che lo accetterò lo stesso.
- I need money, and even if this job won't allow me to earn that much, I think I will accept anyway.
6. In queste situazioni ci vuole tanto coraggio e mio fratello ne ha ____.
- In these situations one needs a lot of courage, and my brother has plenty of.
7. Luca e Alberto sono in ritardo. Spero che non sia successo ____.
- Luca and Alberto are late. I hope nothing bad happened ("something bad didn't happen").
8. Tra tutte le regioni italiane ce ne sono ____ che non si affacciano sul mare.
Among all the Italian regions there are only a few which aren't on the sea.
9. Tra tutte le materie della lista, ne dovrai scegliere solo ____.
Out of all the subjects in the list, you'll have to pick just one.
10. Non voglio bere ____ se non un bicchiere d'acqua.
I don't want to drink anything but a glass of water.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and English teacher
I teach: English, Italian
Buongiorno! I am an Italian native speaker with excellent English. I have lived in the UK for 4 years. I studied Languages and Literature at... University and always wanted to become a teacher. I have TEFL certification. I have taken a module "Teaching Italian as a foreign language" at the University of Reading and I have experience teaching Italian and English to children and young adults. I can help with after-school, homework, conversation, grammar, and writing in all sorts of contexts. I am highly organised and I enjoy creating lesson plans. Teaching is something I love. I don't even see it as a job! I just love helping people learn languages. Read more
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Italian, English, Spanish Private Lessons for Everybody
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Dear all,Would you like to learn a new language such as Italian, English or Spanish in a smooth, accessible and fun way? Then, it would be a... great idea to embark on an exciting journey together!My big priority is to make sure that my students will learn a new language and get much more familiar with a new culture as fast as possible by doing dynamic and funny activities which suit everyone’s needs and passions. Song lyrics, texts from your favourite books, literature, parts of movies, news, TV series, traditional recipes may be only some of the instruments that we can use in order to make the learning process more efficient and focused on using the new language in different fields.I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature from the University of Verona (Italy) and a Master’s Degree, cum Laude, in Languages and Media from the University ‘Cattolica’ in Milan (Italy) and Chapman University in Orange, California (USA).If you are a proper beginner, if you already know a few words but you don’t dare to speak to anyone yet, if you are already very confident with the language but you still want to get to a higher level of proficiency, if you want to know better about one of these cultures, than this is a perfect course for you.A nice introductory chat can help both of us to understand which is the starting level and which is the goal of the course in order to tailor a proper class according to your need.Join the course and you will be immediately immersed in a new culture and in a heartbeat you will speak a new language!See you soon!Maddalena Read more