Exercise on Italian indefinite pronouns - Fill in the blanks
1. Lui è un tipo che non ha mai paura di ____ e di ____.
- He is the kind of person who is never afraid of anything and anybody.
2. Dopo il terremoto la maggior parte della gente è scappata e solo ____ (uomini) sono rimasti.
- After the earthquake, most of the people ran away and only a few/some (men) stayed.
3. Il preside è veramente arrabbiato e ha detto che vuole parlare con ____ di voi.
- The principal is really angry and he said he wants to talk with each one of you.
4. Ci vorrebbe ancora un po' di sale, ma non ____.
- Some more salt is needed, but not too much.
5. Ho bisogno di soldi e anche se con questo lavoro non ne guadagnerò ____ penso che lo accetterò lo stesso.
- I need money, and even if this job won't allow me to earn that much, I think I will accept anyway.
6. In queste situazioni ci vuole tanto coraggio e mio fratello ne ha ____.
- In these situations one needs a lot of courage, and my brother has plenty of.
7. Luca e Alberto sono in ritardo. Spero che non sia successo ____.
- Luca and Alberto are late. I hope nothing bad happened ("something bad didn't happen").
8. Tra tutte le regioni italiane ce ne sono ____ che non si affacciano sul mare.
Among all the Italian regions there are only a few which aren't on the sea.
9. Tra tutte le materie della lista, ne dovrai scegliere solo ____.
Out of all the subjects in the list, you'll have to pick just one.
10. Non voglio bere ____ se non un bicchiere d'acqua.
I don't want to drink anything but a glass of water.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more