Exercise on Italian indefinite pronouns - Fill in the blanks
1. Lui è un tipo che non ha mai paura di ____ e di ____.
- He is the kind of person who is never afraid of anything and anybody.
2. Dopo il terremoto la maggior parte della gente è scappata e solo ____ (uomini) sono rimasti.
- After the earthquake, most of the people ran away and only a few/some (men) stayed.
3. Il preside è veramente arrabbiato e ha detto che vuole parlare con ____ di voi.
- The principal is really angry and he said he wants to talk with each one of you.
4. Ci vorrebbe ancora un po' di sale, ma non ____.
- Some more salt is needed, but not too much.
5. Ho bisogno di soldi e anche se con questo lavoro non ne guadagnerò ____ penso che lo accetterò lo stesso.
- I need money, and even if this job won't allow me to earn that much, I think I will accept anyway.
6. In queste situazioni ci vuole tanto coraggio e mio fratello ne ha ____.
- In these situations one needs a lot of courage, and my brother has plenty of.
7. Luca e Alberto sono in ritardo. Spero che non sia successo ____.
- Luca and Alberto are late. I hope nothing bad happened ("something bad didn't happen").
8. Tra tutte le regioni italiane ce ne sono ____ che non si affacciano sul mare.
Among all the Italian regions there are only a few which aren't on the sea.
9. Tra tutte le materie della lista, ne dovrai scegliere solo ____.
Out of all the subjects in the list, you'll have to pick just one.
10. Non voglio bere ____ se non un bicchiere d'acqua.
I don't want to drink anything but a glass of water.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more