Fill in the blanks with the correct form of essere in its own sense
1. Tu ____ molto giovane. - You are very young.
2. Lei ____ qui con noi fino ad ora - She was here with us until now.
3. Sicuramente loro ____ molto bravi nel loro lavoro. - They will be really good at their job.
4. Non saprei dire quanto voi ____ bravi. - I couldn't say how good you were.
5. ____ lui a fare questo? - Maybe has he done this?
6. E se io non ____ così comprensiva? - What if I hadn't been so comprehensive?
7. ____ te stesso! - Be yourself!
8. Nessuno si aspettava che voi ____ così sfacciati. - No one could expected that you were so cheeky.
9. Esse ____ più simpatiche se non parlassero male di tutti. - They could be nicer if they wouldn't speak ill of anyone.
10. ____ il vostro primo giorno di lavoro, lei è stata gentile con voi. - Since it was you first day, she was kind with you.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and English teacher
I teach: English, Italian
Buongiorno! I am an Italian native speaker with excellent English. I have lived in the UK for 4 years. I studied Languages and Literature at... University and always wanted to become a teacher. I have TEFL certification. I have taken a module "Teaching Italian as a foreign language" at the University of Reading and I have experience teaching Italian and English to children and young adults. I can help with after-school, homework, conversation, grammar, and writing in all sorts of contexts. I am highly organised and I enjoy creating lesson plans. Teaching is something I love. I don't even see it as a job! I just love helping people learn languages. Read more
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Italian, English, Spanish Private Lessons for Everybody
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Dear all,Would you like to learn a new language such as Italian, English or Spanish in a smooth, accessible and fun way? Then, it would be a... great idea to embark on an exciting journey together!My big priority is to make sure that my students will learn a new language and get much more familiar with a new culture as fast as possible by doing dynamic and funny activities which suit everyone’s needs and passions. Song lyrics, texts from your favourite books, literature, parts of movies, news, TV series, traditional recipes may be only some of the instruments that we can use in order to make the learning process more efficient and focused on using the new language in different fields.I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature from the University of Verona (Italy) and a Master’s Degree, cum Laude, in Languages and Media from the University ‘Cattolica’ in Milan (Italy) and Chapman University in Orange, California (USA).If you are a proper beginner, if you already know a few words but you don’t dare to speak to anyone yet, if you are already very confident with the language but you still want to get to a higher level of proficiency, if you want to know better about one of these cultures, than this is a perfect course for you.A nice introductory chat can help both of us to understand which is the starting level and which is the goal of the course in order to tailor a proper class according to your need.Join the course and you will be immediately immersed in a new culture and in a heartbeat you will speak a new language!See you soon!Maddalena Read more