Fill in the blanks with the correct form of partire
1. Luca ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) ieri - Luca left yesterday.
2. ____ (imperativo) tu subito che se no perdi il volo! - Leave now, otherwise you'll miss your flight!
3. L'____ (infinito passato) presto non ci ha fatto evitare il traffico - The fact thta we left early didn't make us avoid the traffic.
4. Noi non ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) prima delle 12 - We won't leave before 12.
5. Non credi che Marta e Giulia ____ (congiuntivo presente) troppo presto? - Don't you think Marta and Giulia are leaving too early?
6. Se Virginia ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) alle 10, arriverebbe in tempo - If Virginia left at 10, she would arrive on time.
7. Il treno ____ (indicativo presente) alle 15 - The train leaves at 3 pm.
8. Tu e Carlo ____ (condizionale presente) volentieri alle 20, vero? - You and Carlo would gladly leave at 8 pm, wouldn't you?
9. ____ (gerundio presente) presto, arriveremo all'aeroporto troppo in anticipo - Leaving early, we will arrive at the airport in advance.
10. Quando io lavoravo come meccanico, ____ (indicativo imperfetto) di casa sempre la mattina presto - When I worked as a mechanic, I used ot leave the house early in the morning.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!