Exercise on the third person possessive adjective - Drag text
Drag the words into the correct boxes
In Italian, the distinction between a masculine and feminine possessor doesn't show in the third person possessive adjective:
SUO (sua, suoi, sue) = HIS / HER
1. É il libro di inglese di mia sorella. É il ____ libro.
- It's my sister's English book. It's her book.
2. Queste sono le maglie dei calciatori. Sono le ____ maglie.
- These are the football players' T-shirts. These are their T-shirts.
3. La giacca sul tavolo è di Anna. É la ____ giacca.
- The jacket on the table is Anna's. It's her jacket.
4. Mio padre tiene molto alla ____ macchina.
- My father really cares about his own car.
5. Quella matita è di mia cugina. É la ____ matita.
- That is my cousin's pencil. It's her pencil.
6. Qui ci sono gli stivali di Federico. Qui ci sono i ____ stivali.
- There are Federico's boots here. There are his boots here.
7. I panini dei miei colleghi hanno il salame. I ____ panini hanno il salame.
- My colleagues' sandwiches have salami in them. Their sandwiches have salami in them.
8. Tutti tengono al ____ lavoro.
- Everybody cares about their own job.
9. Il cane di Stefano è bianco e nero. Il ____ cane è bianco e nero.
- Stefano's dog is black and white. His dog is black and white.
10. Quelle sono le biciclette di Mario. Sono le ____ biciclette.
- Those are Mario's bikes. Those are his bikes.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach all levels, general English, business English, exam preparation classes, business skills and English for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more