Exercise on the third person possessive adjective - Drag text
Drag the words into the correct boxes
In Italian, the distinction between a masculine and feminine possessor doesn't show in the third person possessive adjective:
SUO (sua, suoi, sue) = HIS / HER
1. É il libro di inglese di mia sorella. É il ____ libro.
- It's my sister's English book. It's her book.
2. Queste sono le maglie dei calciatori. Sono le ____ maglie.
- These are the football players' T-shirts. These are their T-shirts.
3. La giacca sul tavolo è di Anna. É la ____ giacca.
- The jacket on the table is Anna's. It's her jacket.
4. Mio padre tiene molto alla ____ macchina.
- My father really cares about his own car.
5. Quella matita è di mia cugina. É la ____ matita.
- That is my cousin's pencil. It's her pencil.
6. Qui ci sono gli stivali di Federico. Qui ci sono i ____ stivali.
- There are Federico's boots here. There are his boots here.
7. I panini dei miei colleghi hanno il salame. I ____ panini hanno il salame.
- My colleagues' sandwiches have salami in them. Their sandwiches have salami in them.
8. Tutti tengono al ____ lavoro.
- Everybody cares about their own job.
9. Il cane di Stefano è bianco e nero. Il ____ cane è bianco e nero.
- Stefano's dog is black and white. His dog is black and white.
10. Quelle sono le biciclette di Mario. Sono le ____ biciclette.
- Those are Mario's bikes. Those are his bikes.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more