Exercise on Italian sentence structure (Adverbs) - Single choice set
Drag the words into the correct boxes.
- Adverbs of manner/ending in -mente: Subject/(Personal pronoun) + Verb + Adverb + Rest of the sentence
- Adverbs of place, time and frequency, quantity: (Adverb) + Subject/(Personal pronoun) + Verb + (Adverb) + Rest of the sentence + (Adverb)
1. ____ Ho solo mezz'ora di pausa pranzo e devo mangiare ____.
I only have half a hour of lunch break and I have to eat quickly.
2. Non ____ sono ____ stata in Australia ____.
I have never been to Australia.
3. ____ Il professore ha spiegato ____ come funziona l'esame ____.
The professor explained in a clear way how the test works.
4. ____ Gli studenti hanno superato l'esame ____.
The students passed the exam in a fantastic way.
5. Lui parla ____ spagnolo ____.
6. ____ cerca di respirare ____!
Try to breathe normally!
7. Mio cugino suona il pianoforte ____ di me ____.
My cousing plays the piano worse than I do.
8. ____ arriverà il pacco che ho ordinato ____.
The package I ordered will be here tomorrow.
9. Carlo va ____ in palestra.
Carlo regularly goes to the gym.
10. ____ Il gatto guardava ____ il topo.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more