Fill in the blanks with the correct form of essere as auxiliary
1. Noi ____ (venire) con voi al cinema. - We went with you to the cinema.
2. Non credevo voi ____ (stare) così tanto tempo ad aspettare. - I didn't think you were waiting for this long.
3. Pensavamo che tu ____ (sparire). - We thought you disappeared.
4. Se anche voi ____ (andare) via prima, non lo avremmo notato. - Even if you went away before, we wouldn't have notice.
5. Pensi che lei ____ (arrivare) alla stazione? - Do you think she has arrived at the station?
6. Se solo io ____ (andare) a Madrid la scorsa settimana! - What if I went to Madrid the past week?
7. Ditemi che vi ____ (lavarsi) stamattina! - Please, tell me you've washed yourself this morning!
8. Dove pensi che ____ (andare) loro? - Where do you think they went?
9. Sono sicura che noi ____ (stare) molto bene con loro! - I am sure we could have stayed really well with them.
10. Pensavo che voi ____ (andare) d'accordo! - I thought you could get along with them!
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more