Exercise on Italian articles - Fill in the blanks
1. Ieri sera ho conosciuto ____ ragazza di cui mi avevi parlato ____altra sera.
-Yesterday night I met the girl you talked me about the other night.
2. Penso che questo sia ____ esame veramente difficile. Ho bisogno di ____ aiuto.
- I think this is a very difficult exam. I need some help.
3. In Italia, a Siena, c'è ____ piazza che ha ____ forma di ____ conchiglia. ____ suo nome è "____ Campo".
- In Italy, in Siena, there is a square shaped like a shell. Its name is "The Field".
4. ____ difficoltà che si possono incontrare nella vita sono tante.
- You can encounter many difficulties in life.
5. Ho ricevuto ____ mail. Non le ho ancora lette.
- I got some emails. I haven't read them, yet.
6. ____ Vaticano è ____ stato autonomo che si trova a Roma, che è ____ capitale d'Italia.
- Vatican is an autonomous state that is located in Rome, which is the capital of Italy.
7. ____amica di Fabio mi ha detto che lui non verrà oggi perché ha ____ febbre.
- A friend of Fabio's told me he is not coming today because he has a fever.
8. ____ ragazzi che non conosco hanno lasciato qui ____ zaini.
- Some boys that I don't know left here their backpacks.
9. ____ studenti si sono lamentati riguardo ____ lezioni ieri.
- Some students complained about the lessons yesterday.
10. Pensi che io sia ____ stupido? Forse non capisco ____ dettagli ma conosco ____ situazioni.
- Do you think I am stupid? Perhaps I don't get the details, but I know the situations.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more