Exercise on Italian singular partitive articles - Drag text
Pick the correct alternative. If think a singular partitive articles isn't right, choose OTHER.
DEL/DELLA + any consonant
DELLO/DELLA + gn, sp, st, ps, pn, z, x, y, s + consonant
DELL' + any vowel
1. Mi presteresti ____ colla per attaccare questo foglio?
- Would you lend me some glue to paste this paper?
2. Quella è salsa, ma sembra ____ sangue.
- That is sauce, but it looks like blood.
3. Se hai la tosse dovresti mangiare ____ miele.
- If you have a cough, you should eat some honey.
4. Quando è tornata da Bruxelles mi ha portato ____ cioccolatini.
- When she came back from Brussels, she brought some chocolates.
5. Se vuoi bere ____acqua la trovi in frigo.
- If you want to drink some water, you can find it in the fridge.
6. Non ti sente perché sta ascoltando ____ musica.
- She can't hear you because she's listening to some music.
7. Mi ha regalato ____ libri che non ho mai sentito nominare.
- She gave me books I had never heard of.
8. Puoi portarmi ____ caffè per favore?
- Could you bring me some coffee, please?
9. Sono andato a comprare ____ pittura per la casa.
- I went to buy some paint for the house.
10. Penso che ci siano ____ piante alle quali sono allergico.
- I think there are some plants I am allergic to.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!