Exercise on Italian singular partitive articles - Drag text
Pick the correct alternative. If think a singular partitive articles isn't right, choose OTHER.
DEL/DELLA + any consonant
DELLO/DELLA + gn, sp, st, ps, pn, z, x, y, s + consonant
DELL' + any vowel
1. Mi presteresti ____ colla per attaccare questo foglio?
- Would you lend me some glue to paste this paper?
2. Quella è salsa, ma sembra ____ sangue.
- That is sauce, but it looks like blood.
3. Se hai la tosse dovresti mangiare ____ miele.
- If you have a cough, you should eat some honey.
4. Quando è tornata da Bruxelles mi ha portato ____ cioccolatini.
- When she came back from Brussels, she brought some chocolates.
5. Se vuoi bere ____acqua la trovi in frigo.
- If you want to drink some water, you can find it in the fridge.
6. Non ti sente perché sta ascoltando ____ musica.
- She can't hear you because she's listening to some music.
7. Mi ha regalato ____ libri che non ho mai sentito nominare.
- She gave me books I had never heard of.
8. Puoi portarmi ____ caffè per favore?
- Could you bring me some coffee, please?
9. Sono andato a comprare ____ pittura per la casa.
- I went to buy some paint for the house.
10. Penso che ci siano ____ piante alle quali sono allergico.
- I think there are some plants I am allergic to.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach all levels, general English, business English, exam preparation classes, business skills and English for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more