Exercise on Italian possessive pronouns - Drag text
Mine: il mio/la mia/i miei/le mie
Yours: il tuo/la tua/i tuoi/le tue
His/her/its: il suo/la sua/i suoi/le sue
Ours: il nostro/la nostra/i nostri/le nostre
Yours: il vostro/la vostra/i vostri/le vostre
Theirs: il loro/la loro/i loro/le loro
1. Questa penna è la ____, non la ____.
- This pen is mine, not yours.
2. I miei pantaloni sono più colorati dei ____.
- My trousers are more colourful than his.
3. Ho comprato regali per tutti questa mattina...purtroppo però ho dimenticato i ____ a casa, scusate.
- I bought presents for everyone this morning...but unfortunately I forgot yours at home, I'm sorry.
4. Carlo mi ha detto che la sua insegnante di chimica è più brava della ____.
- Carlo told me that his Chemistry teacher is better than mine.
5. Tu hai già pubblicato la tua poesia. Ora loro pubblicheranno la ____
- You already published your poem. Now they are going to publish theirs.
6. Quell'impronta non è del loro cane. Forse è del ____.
- That footprint is not their dog's. Maybe it is ours'.
7. Dovresti prima pensare ai tuoi problemi, non ai ____.
- You should think about your problems first, not mine.
8. Il mio computer si è rotto. Vado a chiedere alla mia ragazza se può prestarmi il ____.
- My computer broke. I'll ask my girlfriend if she can lend me hers.
9. Credi che il loro piano sia migliore del ____?
- Do you think their plan is better than ours?
10. Il mio cellulare non mi piace. Quello che hai tu è più bello. Potresti prestarmi il ____?
- I don't like my phone. Yours is more beautiful. Could I borrow yours?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!