Exercise on Italian possessive pronouns - Drag text
Mine: il mio/la mia/i miei/le mie
Yours: il tuo/la tua/i tuoi/le tue
His/her/its: il suo/la sua/i suoi/le sue
Ours: il nostro/la nostra/i nostri/le nostre
Yours: il vostro/la vostra/i vostri/le vostre
Theirs: il loro/la loro/i loro/le loro
1. Questa penna è la ____, non la ____.
- This pen is mine, not yours.
2. I miei pantaloni sono più colorati dei ____.
- My trousers are more colourful than his.
3. Ho comprato regali per tutti questa mattina...purtroppo però ho dimenticato i ____ a casa, scusate.
- I bought presents for everyone this morning...but unfortunately I forgot yours at home, I'm sorry.
4. Carlo mi ha detto che la sua insegnante di chimica è più brava della ____.
- Carlo told me that his Chemistry teacher is better than mine.
5. Tu hai già pubblicato la tua poesia. Ora loro pubblicheranno la ____
- You already published your poem. Now they are going to publish theirs.
6. Quell'impronta non è del loro cane. Forse è del ____.
- That footprint is not their dog's. Maybe it is ours'.
7. Dovresti prima pensare ai tuoi problemi, non ai ____.
- You should think about your problems first, not mine.
8. Il mio computer si è rotto. Vado a chiedere alla mia ragazza se può prestarmi il ____.
- My computer broke. I'll ask my girlfriend if she can lend me hers.
9. Credi che il loro piano sia migliore del ____?
- Do you think their plan is better than ours?
10. Il mio cellulare non mi piace. Quello che hai tu è più bello. Potresti prestarmi il ____?
- I don't like my phone. Yours is more beautiful. Could I borrow yours?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more