Exercise on Italian possessive pronouns - Fill in the blanks
Mine: il mio/la mia/i miei/le mie
Yours: il tuo/la tua/i tuoi/le tue
His/her/its: il suo/la sua/i suoi/le sue
Ours: il nostro/la nostra/i nostri/le nostre
Yours: il vostro/la vostra/i vostri/le vostre
Theirs: il loro/la loro/i loro/le loro
Own: il proprio, la propria, i propri, le proprie
Don't forget the article!
1. Di chi è stata questa idea? Sicuramente non ____.
- Whose idea was this? Surely not yours.
2. Marco ha deciso di andare in Spagna con ____ auto.
- Marco decided to go to Spain with his own car.
3. Siete sicuri che questi pattini siano ____?
- Are you sure these ice skates are yours? (plural You)
4. Non toccare questi panini. Sono ____
- Don't touch these sandwiches. They're theirs.
5. Le nostre amiche sono venute ieri a casa nostra, e ____?
Our girl friends came yesterday to our house, and yours?
6. Non si chiede lo stipendio ____!
You shouldn't ask about other people's/others' wages!
7. Ci sono molte persone al mondo ma lei è ____ preferita.
- There are many people in the Wolrd, but she is my favourite.
8. Per errore non ho preso le mie chiavi di casa, ma ____.
- By accident I didn't take my home keys, but his/hers.
9. Mattia ha detto a tutti di incontrarsi a casa ____.
- Mattia told everyone to meet up at his (own) place.
10. La casa discografica ha deciso di rilasciare il suo CD la prossima settimana e ____ domani. Dita incrociate!
The record label decided to release his/her album next week and mine tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more