Exercise on Italian possessive pronouns - Fill in the blanks
Mine: il mio/la mia/i miei/le mie
Yours: il tuo/la tua/i tuoi/le tue
His/her/its: il suo/la sua/i suoi/le sue
Ours: il nostro/la nostra/i nostri/le nostre
Yours: il vostro/la vostra/i vostri/le vostre
Theirs: il loro/la loro/i loro/le loro
Own: il proprio, la propria, i propri, le proprie
Don't forget the article!
1. Di chi è stata questa idea? Sicuramente non ____.
- Whose idea was this? Surely not yours.
2. Marco ha deciso di andare in Spagna con ____ auto.
- Marco decided to go to Spain with his own car.
3. Siete sicuri che questi pattini siano ____?
- Are you sure these ice skates are yours? (plural You)
4. Non toccare questi panini. Sono ____
- Don't touch these sandwiches. They're theirs.
5. Le nostre amiche sono venute ieri a casa nostra, e ____?
Our girl friends came yesterday to our house, and yours?
6. Non si chiede lo stipendio ____!
You shouldn't ask about other people's/others' wages!
7. Ci sono molte persone al mondo ma lei è ____ preferita.
- There are many people in the Wolrd, but she is my favourite.
8. Per errore non ho preso le mie chiavi di casa, ma ____.
- By accident I didn't take my home keys, but his/hers.
9. Mattia ha detto a tutti di incontrarsi a casa ____.
- Mattia told everyone to meet up at his (own) place.
10. La casa discografica ha deciso di rilasciare il suo CD la prossima settimana e ____ domani. Dita incrociate!
The record label decided to release his/her album next week and mine tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more