Exercise: fill in the blanks with the correct form of uscire
1. Stasera Luisa non ____ (indicativo presente) perchè sta male - Tonight Luisa is not going out because she is sick.
2. (Tu) ____ (imperativo) dalla porta sul retro così non ti vedrà nessuno! - Exit from the backyard door so no one will see you!
3. Spero che voi ____ (congiuntivo presente) spesso quando sarete in vacanza - I hope you will go out often when you are on holidays.
4. Marco e Luca credono che noi ____ (congiuntivo passato) senza di loro - Marco and Luca think we went out without them.
5. Io ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) solo se ne avrò voglia - I will go out only if I feel like it.
6. Se voi ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) di più, vi annoiereste di meno - If you went out more, you would be less bored.
7. Giorgio ha chiesto a Manuela se ____ (condizionale presente) con lui - Giorgio asked Manuela if she would go out with him.
8. ____ (gerundio) da questa parte, finirete nella strada principale - Exiting this way, you will end up in the main street.
9. Tu ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) ieri sera? - Did you go out yesterday night?
10. Quando io ____ (indicativo imperfetto) dovevo sempre tornare a casa per le 22 - When I went out, I always had to be back home at 10 pm.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!