Exercise on Italian personal subject pronouns - Single choice set
Italian personal subject pronouns
Singular Io Tu, Lei (formal) Egli/Ella → Lui/lei
Plural Noi Voi Essi/Esse → Loro
Sometimes personal pronouns could be omitted.
1. Se _____ andate a destra, ______ andremo a sinistra.
- If you turn right, we'll turn left.
2. Mentre (____) preparo la pasta, (____) puoi apparecchiare il tavolo.
- While I cook the pasta, you can set the table.
3. Quando _____ hanno deciso di andare a Milano era il 21 dicembre.
When they decided to go to Milan, it was the 21st of December.
4. Professore, mi chiedevo se _____ verrà con noi o se ci accompagnerà la professoressa di Italiano.
Mr. Professor, I was wondering if you are going to come with us or if the Italian professor will.
5. _____ ho viaggiato molto, ma non ho mai visto qualcosa del genere.
I have been travelling a lot, but I have never seen such a thing.
6. Spero proprio che _____ verrai alla festa.
I really hope you'll come to the party.
7. _____ pensa di essere bello, ma in realtà non lo è.
He thinks he is handsome, but really he is not.
8. ____ è una ragazza molto ordinata, ma in camera sua ultimamente c'è molto disordine.
She is usually a very tidy girl, but lately there is so much mess in her room.
9. Aspettando che l'acqua della piscina si riscaldasse, ____ si è sdraiata sul prato.
While waiting for the water of the pool to get warmer, she laid on the grass.
10. Se _____ vanno a ballare non dobbiamo andarci per forza anche noi.
If they go dancing, we don't necessarily have to go too.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more