Exercise on adjective agreement with more than one noun - Fill in the blanks
1. Ho un libro e un quaderno ____ (ross-)
- I have a red book and notebook.
2. Il braccialetto e la collana che mi hanno prestato sono ____ (prezios-)
- The bracelet and the necklace that they lent me are precious.
3. Mia nonna e mio nonno erano ____ (comunist-)
- My grandmother and my grandfather were comunists.
4. La sedia e la giacca sono ____ (giall-)
- The chair and the jacket are yellow.
5. L'orologio e l'anello che ci hai mostrato sono molto ____ (appariscent-)
- The watch and the ring that you showed us are very noticeable.
6. Giovanni ha una macchina e una moto abbastanza ____ (nuov-)
- Giovanni has a quite new car and motorbike.
7. La bottiglia e il contenitore di plastica sono ____ (trasparent-)
- The plastic bottle and box are transparent.
8. La danza e il calcio sono due sport ____ (divers-)
- Dancing and the football are two different sports.
9. La macelleria e la chiesa sono ____ (vicin-)
- The butchery and the church are close.
10. Il pianoforte e il flauto di Anna sono ____ e ____ (ner- / bianch-)
- Anna's piano and flute are black and white.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more