Exercise on Italian reflexive pronouns - Single choice set
We use reflexive pronouns when the object and the subject of the sentence match.
1st person singular/plural: Mi (myself) /Ci (ourselves)
2nd person singular/plural: Ti (yourself)/Vi (yourselves)
3rd person singular and plural: Si (himself, herself, itself, themselves)
1. Di solito ____ faccio la doccia prima di andare a dormire.
- I usually take a shower before I go to sleep.
2. L'ultima volta che ____ siamo visti è stato a capodanno.
- The last time we saw each other was on New Year's Eve.
3. Avresti proprio bisogno di lavar__ la faccia.
- You would need to wash your face.
4. In estate ____ addormento sempre in veranda dopo pranzo.
- In summer I always fall asleep on the porch after lunch.
5. ___ sono fatto male la mano sbattendola sulla porta.
- I hurt my hand against the door.
6. ___ rendete conto di quello che avete fatto?
- Do you realize what you did?
7. Devi sentir___ stanco. Vai a dormire.
- You must feel tired. Go to sleep.
8. Vorrei far___ un tatuaggio, ma non so dove.
- I would like to get a tattoo, but I don't know where.
9. Mi ha chiesto di veder___. Cosa gli dico?
- He asked me to meet (ourselves). What should I tell him?
10. __ sono perso. Potresti venire a prendermi?
- I got lost. Could you come to pick me up?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more