Exercise on Italian reflexive pronouns - Single choice set
We use reflexive pronouns when the object and the subject of the sentence match.
1st person singular/plural: Mi (myself) /Ci (ourselves)
2nd person singular/plural: Ti (yourself)/Vi (yourselves)
3rd person singular and plural: Si (himself, herself, itself, themselves)
1. Di solito ____ faccio la doccia prima di andare a dormire.
- I usually take a shower before I go to sleep.
2. L'ultima volta che ____ siamo visti è stato a capodanno.
- The last time we saw each other was on New Year's Eve.
3. Avresti proprio bisogno di lavar__ la faccia.
- You would need to wash your face.
4. In estate ____ addormento sempre in veranda dopo pranzo.
- In summer I always fall asleep on the porch after lunch.
5. ___ sono fatto male la mano sbattendola sulla porta.
- I hurt my hand against the door.
6. ___ rendete conto di quello che avete fatto?
- Do you realize what you did?
7. Devi sentir___ stanco. Vai a dormire.
- You must feel tired. Go to sleep.
8. Vorrei far___ un tatuaggio, ma non so dove.
- I would like to get a tattoo, but I don't know where.
9. Mi ha chiesto di veder___. Cosa gli dico?
- He asked me to meet (ourselves). What should I tell him?
10. __ sono perso. Potresti venire a prendermi?
- I got lost. Could you come to pick me up?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more