Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the condizionale passato
1. Se non avesse piovuto tutto il giorno, noi ____ (andare) al parco - If it hadn't rained all day long, we would have gone to the park.
2. Laura ha detto che ____ (partire) per il Portogallo - Laura said she would have left to go to Portugal.
3. Gianmarco ____ (studiare) di più, se avesse avuto più tempo - Gianmarco would have studied more, if he had had more time.
4. Dopo l'incidente l'attrice ____ (essere) ricoverata a causa delle gravi ferite - After the accident the actress has been hospitalised due to some bad injuries.
5. Il cane ____ (mangiare) tutto il cibo che c'era sul tavolo, se non l'avessimo fermato - The dog would have eaten all the food that was on table, if we hadn't stopped him.
6. Io ____ (volere) andare al concerto di Jarabe de Palo - I would have liked to go to Jarabe de Palo's concert.
7. Tu ____ (leggere) quel libro altre cento volte - You would have read that book a hundred times more.
8. Voi cosa ____ (fare) al mio posto? - What would you have done in my place?
9. Penso che Luca e Mara ____ (scrivere) una lettera alla nonna se avessero avuto voglia - I think Luca and Mara would have written a letter to their grandmother, if they had felt like doing it.
10. A quanto pare i due cantanti argentini ____ (decidere) di sposarsi in Spagna - Apparently the two Argentinian singers have decided to get married in Spain.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more