Fill in the blanks with the correct form of avere
1. Luisa ____ tre sorelle - Luisa has three sisters.
2. Se noi ____ più tempo, ci fermeremmo un giorno in più a Lisbona - If we had more time, we'd stay one more day in Lisbon.
3. A dire la verità io non ____ voglia di andare al cinema - To be honest I wouldn't like to go to the cinema.
4. Da grande io ____ una grande casa nel quartiere più bello di Londra - When I grow up I will have a big house in the most beautiful neighbourhood in London.
5. Tutti gli ____ diritto al voto sono pregati di recarsi alle urne per le prossime elezioni - All those who have the right to vote are invited to participate in the next elections.
6. ____ fretta non è mai un buon segno - Being in a hurry is never a good sign.
7. Non crediamo che voi ____ ragione - We don't think you're right.
8. So che tu ____ la capacità di farlo - I know you have the ability to do it.
9. Quando era piccolo Tommaso ____ un gatto rosso - When he was a kid, Tommaso had a ginger cat.
10. Se tu lavorassi più duramente, ____ risultati migliori - If you worked harder, you'd have better results.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more