Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the trapassato congiuntivo in Italian
1. Non avevo idea che lo ____ (do) tu! - I hadn't a clue that you did this!
2. Dubitavo che voi ____ (be) qui. - I doubted that you had been here.
3. La avrei contattata anche se ella non mi ____ (say) nulla. - I was going to get in touch with her even if she hadn't sayed anything to me.
4. Se tu non lo ____ (see) arrivare, non avresti capito che era lui. - If you had never seen him coming, you wouldn't have realized it was him.
5. Sebbene voi non me lo ____ (ask), io ho raccontato ugualmente della mia gita. - Even though you hadn't asked me, I have talked anyway about my trip.
6. Se noi non ____ (stay) così a lungo, avremmo dormito più a lungo. - If we hadn't stayed for so long, we would have slept longer.
7. Pensavo che voi ____ (climb) le scale insieme a me. - I thought you had climbed the stairs with me.
8. Essi temevano che tu ____ (fall). - They were afraid you had fallen down.
9. Ella credeva che Andrea ____ (rush) in suo aiuto. - She believed that Andrea had rushed to his aid.
10. Ero incuriosito che voi ____ (choose) quel vestito. - I was intrigued by the fact that you had chosen that dress.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more