Exercise on irregular Italian plurals (Invariable and defective nouns) - Single choice set
> Nouns ending with an accented vowel
> Monosyllabic nouns
> Abbreviated nouns
> Non-adapted borrowings
Defective nouns -> no singular or plural
1. Quelle _____ francesi sono meravigliose!
- Those French cities are wonderful!
2. Credo di aver perso i miei _______.
- I think I lost my glasses.
3. Le ________ primitive vivevano in capanne.
- The primitive tribes lived in huts.
4. Si dice che il _______ stia per terminare.
- They say that the oil will finish soon.
5. L'_______ è una linea immaginaria che divide la terra in due.
- The Equator is an imaginary line that divides the Earth in two.
6. I _______ romani erano sette.
- Roman kings were seven.
7. Il ______ è uno degli elementi della tavola periodica.
- Iron is one of the elements of the periodic table.
8. Quando sono le loro ______?
- When is their marriage?
9. Ci sono sempre più _______ e non una sola.
- There are always more truthes and not only one.
10. Ci sono molti traduttori che lavorano per la _______.
- There are many translators who work for the police.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!