Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbi fraseologici
1. Luca ____ (smettere + correre) quando si è fatto male al ginocchio - Luca quit running when he hurt his knee.
2. Ora non posso venire da te perchè ____ (stare + andare) al supermercato - I can't come to your house now because I'm going to the supermarket.
3. Spero che tu abbia già mangiato perchè la riunione ____ (stare + cominciare) - I hope you've already eaten because the meeting is about to start.
4. ____ (piantare + lamentarsi)! Non ti sopporto più - Stop complaining! I can't stand you anymore!
5. Il sospettato ____ (continuare + ripetere) di essere innocente - The suspect keeps repeating he is innocent.
6. La ballerina ____ (essere + iniziare) lo spettacolo quando è svenuta - The dancer was about to start the show when she fainted.
7. ____ (andare avanti + fare) i compiti così poi possiamo andare a giocare - Let's keep doing our homework so then we can go out to play.
8. Giorgio ____ (smettere + cantare) quando avrà finito di fare la doccia - Giorgio will stop singing once he's finished taking a shower.
9. Ieri ____ (cominciare + leggere) il nuovo libro di Isabel Allende - Yesterday I started reading the new book by Isabel Allende.
10. Mara ____ (stare + partire) per la Colombia - Mara is about to leave to go to Colombia.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with a different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and English lessons
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach all levels, general English, business English, exam preparation classes, business skills and English for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more