Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verbs that belong to the third conjugation
1. Lucia ____ (capire) sempre tutto - Lucia always understands everything.
2. Noi non ____ (finire) il compito prima dello scadere del tempo massimo - We couldn't finish the test before time ran out.
3. Da piccoli voi ____ (nutrire) sempre tutti gli animali della nostra piccola fattoria - When you were kids, you used to feed all animals in our small farm.
4. Una volta tornati da New York, Teresa e Giacomo ____ (dormire) sicuramente per molte ore - Once they're back from their trip to New York, Teresa and Giacomo will sleep for many hours.
5. Se tu ____ (mentire) al professore, se ne sarebbe accorto - If you had lied to your professor, he would have realised/known it.
6. Non credo che tu ____ (percepire) quanto Manuela stia soffendo - I don't think you realise/perceive how much Manuela is suffering.
7. Il pubblicò si complimentò ____ (applaudire) con l'atleta - The audience congratulated the athlete by clapping their hands.
8. La nonna ____ (cucire) la coperta - The grandmother sews the blanket.
9. Se fossi più educato, ____ (ubbidire/obbedire) di più - If you were more well-behaved, you would obey more.
10. (Tu) ____ (sparire)! Non voglio più vederti! - Go away/Disappear/Get out of my sight! I don't want to see you anymore!
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more