Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the condizionale presente
1. Se tu non lavorassi così tanto, tu ____ (avere) più tempo libero - If you didn't work that much, you woud have more free time.
2. Secondo i giornali, il ministro ____ (volare) in Giappone con un jet privato - According to some newspapers, the minister would fly to Japan by private jet.
3. Giorgio e Andrea ____ (essere) contenti se ricevessero la nuova Play Station - Giorgio and Andrea would be happy if they received the new Play Station.
4. Buongiorno, io ____ (volere) del pane e due croissant - Goodmorning, I would like some bread and two croissants.
5. Voi ____ (venire) al museo, se fosse gratuito? - Would you come to the museum if it was free?
6. Noi ____ (bere) volentieri un bicchiere di limonata fredda - We would gladly drink a glass of cool lemonade.
7. Tu ____ (potere) per favore aprire la finestra che fa molto caldo qui dentro? - Could you please open the window because it's so hot in here?
8. Lucia ____ (sapere) parlare catalano se avesse studiato il libro che le ho dato - Lucia would know how to speak Catalan if she had studied the book I gave her.
9. Io ____ (dovere) andare al supermercato prima che chiuda - I should go to the supermarket before the closing time.
10. Tu cosa ____ (pensare) se ti dicessi che parteciperò ad un programma TV? - What would you think if I told you that I will take part in a TV programme?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!