Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the condizionale presente
1. Se tu non lavorassi così tanto, tu ____ (avere) più tempo libero - If you didn't work that much, you woud have more free time.
2. Secondo i giornali, il ministro ____ (volare) in Giappone con un jet privato - According to some newspapers, the minister would fly to Japan by private jet.
3. Giorgio e Andrea ____ (essere) contenti se ricevessero la nuova Play Station - Giorgio and Andrea would be happy if they received the new Play Station.
4. Buongiorno, io ____ (volere) del pane e due croissant - Goodmorning, I would like some bread and two croissants.
5. Voi ____ (venire) al museo, se fosse gratuito? - Would you come to the museum if it was free?
6. Noi ____ (bere) volentieri un bicchiere di limonata fredda - We would gladly drink a glass of cool lemonade.
7. Tu ____ (potere) per favore aprire la finestra che fa molto caldo qui dentro? - Could you please open the window because it's so hot in here?
8. Lucia ____ (sapere) parlare catalano se avesse studiato il libro che le ho dato - Lucia would know how to speak Catalan if she had studied the book I gave her.
9. Io ____ (dovere) andare al supermercato prima che chiuda - I should go to the supermarket before the closing time.
10. Tu cosa ____ (pensare) se ti dicessi che parteciperò ad un programma TV? - What would you think if I told you that I will take part in a TV programme?
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more