Fill in the blanks with the correct form of mettere
1. Io ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) il libro sul tavolo - I put the book on the table.
2. (Tu) ____ (imperativo) subito il telefono nel cassetto prima che mi arrabbi sul serio! - Put the phone in the drawer before I really get angry!
3. ____ (gerundio passato) appena adesso la pasta a bollire, mancheranno una decina di minuti all'ora di cena - Having just put the pasta to boil, we still have 10 minutes left before dinner time.
4. Non voglio che voi ____ (congiuntivo presente) il computer nello zaino perchè è fragile - I don't want you to put the computer in your backpack because it's fragile.
5. Se fossi in te, io non ci ____ (condizionale presente) la mano sul fuoco - If I were you, I wouldn't bet on it.
6. Tu per la festa ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) la gonna bianca o quella nera? - Will you wear the white or the blak skirt for the party?
7. Luca non ____ (indicativo presente) in ordine la stanza da giorni - Luca hasn't tidied his room in days.
8. Da piccola Rossella ____ (indicativo imperfetto) sempre dei fiori in un vaso e li portava alla nonna - As a child, Rossella used to always put flowers in a vase and bring them to her grandmother.
9. Se tu ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) più concentrazione in quello che fai, non sbaglieresti - If you focused more on what you do, you wouldn't make mistakes.
10. Quando io ____ (indicativo futuro anteriore) in ordine le riviste di questo scaffale, potrò chiudere il negozio ed andare a casa - When I will have finished to order the magazines on this shelf, I will be able to close the shop and go home.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian and English teacher
I teach: English, Italian
Buongiorno! I am an Italian native speaker with excellent English. I have lived in the UK for 4 years. I studied Languages and Literature at... University and always wanted to become a teacher. I have TEFL certification. I have taken a module "Teaching Italian as a foreign language" at the University of Reading and I have experience teaching Italian and English to children and young adults. I can help with after-school, homework, conversation, grammar, and writing in all sorts of contexts. I am highly organised and I enjoy creating lesson plans. Teaching is something I love. I don't even see it as a job! I just love helping people learn languages. Read more
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Italian, English, Spanish Private Lessons for Everybody
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Dear all,Would you like to learn a new language such as Italian, English or Spanish in a smooth, accessible and fun way? Then, it would be a... great idea to embark on an exciting journey together!My big priority is to make sure that my students will learn a new language and get much more familiar with a new culture as fast as possible by doing dynamic and funny activities which suit everyone’s needs and passions. Song lyrics, texts from your favourite books, literature, parts of movies, news, TV series, traditional recipes may be only some of the instruments that we can use in order to make the learning process more efficient and focused on using the new language in different fields.I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature from the University of Verona (Italy) and a Master’s Degree, cum Laude, in Languages and Media from the University ‘Cattolica’ in Milan (Italy) and Chapman University in Orange, California (USA).If you are a proper beginner, if you already know a few words but you don’t dare to speak to anyone yet, if you are already very confident with the language but you still want to get to a higher level of proficiency, if you want to know better about one of these cultures, than this is a perfect course for you.A nice introductory chat can help both of us to understand which is the starting level and which is the goal of the course in order to tailor a proper class according to your need.Join the course and you will be immediately immersed in a new culture and in a heartbeat you will speak a new language!See you soon!Maddalena Read more