Fill in the blanks with the correct form of mettere
1. Io ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) il libro sul tavolo - I put the book on the table.
2. (Tu) ____ (imperativo) subito il telefono nel cassetto prima che mi arrabbi sul serio! - Put the phone in the drawer before I really get angry!
3. ____ (gerundio passato) appena adesso la pasta a bollire, mancheranno una decina di minuti all'ora di cena - Having just put the pasta to boil, we still have 10 minutes left before dinner time.
4. Non voglio che voi ____ (congiuntivo presente) il computer nello zaino perchè è fragile - I don't want you to put the computer in your backpack because it's fragile.
5. Se fossi in te, io non ci ____ (condizionale presente) la mano sul fuoco - If I were you, I wouldn't bet on it.
6. Tu per la festa ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) la gonna bianca o quella nera? - Will you wear the white or the blak skirt for the party?
7. Luca non ____ (indicativo presente) in ordine la stanza da giorni - Luca hasn't tidied his room in days.
8. Da piccola Rossella ____ (indicativo imperfetto) sempre dei fiori in un vaso e li portava alla nonna - As a child, Rossella used to always put flowers in a vase and bring them to her grandmother.
9. Se tu ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) più concentrazione in quello che fai, non sbaglieresti - If you focused more on what you do, you wouldn't make mistakes.
10. Quando io ____ (indicativo futuro anteriore) in ordine le riviste di questo scaffale, potrò chiudere il negozio ed andare a casa - When I will have finished to order the magazines on this shelf, I will be able to close the shop and go home.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more