Fill in the blanks with the correct form of mettere
1. Io ____ (indicativo passato prossimo) il libro sul tavolo - I put the book on the table.
2. (Tu) ____ (imperativo) subito il telefono nel cassetto prima che mi arrabbi sul serio! - Put the phone in the drawer before I really get angry!
3. ____ (gerundio passato) appena adesso la pasta a bollire, mancheranno una decina di minuti all'ora di cena - Having just put the pasta to boil, we still have 10 minutes left before dinner time.
4. Non voglio che voi ____ (congiuntivo presente) il computer nello zaino perchè è fragile - I don't want you to put the computer in your backpack because it's fragile.
5. Se fossi in te, io non ci ____ (condizionale presente) la mano sul fuoco - If I were you, I wouldn't bet on it.
6. Tu per la festa ____ (indicativo futuro semplice) la gonna bianca o quella nera? - Will you wear the white or the blak skirt for the party?
7. Luca non ____ (indicativo presente) in ordine la stanza da giorni - Luca hasn't tidied his room in days.
8. Da piccola Rossella ____ (indicativo imperfetto) sempre dei fiori in un vaso e li portava alla nonna - As a child, Rossella used to always put flowers in a vase and bring them to her grandmother.
9. Se tu ____ (congiuntivo imperfetto) più concentrazione in quello che fai, non sbaglieresti - If you focused more on what you do, you wouldn't make mistakes.
10. Quando io ____ (indicativo futuro anteriore) in ordine le riviste di questo scaffale, potrò chiudere il negozio ed andare a casa - When I will have finished to order the magazines on this shelf, I will be able to close the shop and go home.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more