Italian numbers (cardinal, ordinal)
- Exercise on Italian numbers 1-10 - Drag and drop Score -/-
- Exercise on Italian ordinal numbers 1-10 - Drag text Score -/-
- Exercise on Italian numbers 1-100 - Fill in the blanks Score -/-
- Exercise on Italian ordinal numbers 1-100 - Fill in the blanks Score -/-
- Exercise on Italian numbers over 100 - Single choice set Score -/-
- Exercise on Italian ordinal numbers over 100 - Single choice set Score -/-
- Exercise on Italian numbers - Fill in the blanks Score -/-
Italian numbers 1-100
Uno is declined like the indefinite article.
Italian numbers up to 1000
Italian thousands and millions
2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000, 10000, 100000, 1000000
Compound numbers are numbers like 25 Venticinque, 86 Ottantasei, 1643 Milleseicentoquarantatrè.
Italian compound numbers: number of thousands + number of hundreds + number of tens + units
- All compound numbers are written as one word
- 3 Tre is accented when it's at the end of a compound number (23 Ventitrè, 653 Settecentocinquantatrè)
- Tens or hundreds ending with a vowel drop it before 1 Uno and 8 Otto (21 Ventuno, 58 Cinquantotto)
- The plural of 1000 Mille is -Mila
- The plural of 1000000 Un milione is Milioni
Italian ordinal numbers
Ordinal numbers are used to indicate a position in a series.
Ordinal numbers follow the declension of adjectives.
|Masculine||Il primo||I primi|
|Feminine||La prima||Le prime|
Numbers above 10 Dieci delete the final vowel of the cardinal number and add the suffix -esimo, except 3 Tre and 6 Sei that retain the vowel. (38 Trentottesimo, 96 Novantaseiesimo)
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more