Exercise on Italian indefinite pronouns - Fill in the blanks
1. Vuole arrivare al castello percorrendo a piedi cinque chilometri, ma ora si rende conto che sono ____.
- He wants to reach the casle walking five kilometres on foot, but now he understands it's too much/they're too many.
2. Ti posso prestare un po' di soldi, ma non ____.
- I can lend you some money, but not too much. (too many)
3. All'inizio non mi fidavo di lei anche se ____ dicono che è affidabile.
- At the beginning I didn't trust her even though many people say she's reliable.
4. Hanno dato cinque anni di prigione a ____ dei ladri che sono entrati a casa di Giovanna
- They sentenced five years in jail to each one of those thieves who entered Giovanna's house.
5. Se ti serve un cellulare in prestito potresti chiedere a Giuseppe: lui ne ha ____ che non usa.
- If you need to borrow a cellphone, you could ask Giuseppe. He has a many he doesn't use.
6. Vorrei tanto parlare con i miei genitori di quel lavoro, ma non sono mai a casa ____ e due.
- I would like to talk to my parents about that job, but they are never (all two) home at the same time.
7. Non siamo potuti entrare a causa della confusione. Ce n'era veramente ____!
- We couldn't get in because of the chaos. There was too much!
8. ____ di queste case va bene per noi.
- None of these houses work for us.
9. Non so scegliere tra questi due vestiti. Mi piacciono ____.
I can't choose between these two dresses. I like them both.
10. Vedi questo libro? Di pagine ne ha ____.
- Do you see this book? It has many pages.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!