Exercise on Italian indefinite pronouns - Fill in the blanks
1. Vuole arrivare al castello percorrendo a piedi cinque chilometri, ma ora si rende conto che sono ____.
- He wants to reach the casle walking five kilometres on foot, but now he understands it's too much/they're too many.
2. Ti posso prestare un po' di soldi, ma non ____.
- I can lend you some money, but not too much. (too many)
3. All'inizio non mi fidavo di lei anche se ____ dicono che è affidabile.
- At the beginning I didn't trust her even though many people say she's reliable.
4. Hanno dato cinque anni di prigione a ____ dei ladri che sono entrati a casa di Giovanna
- They sentenced five years in jail to each one of those thieves who entered Giovanna's house.
5. Se ti serve un cellulare in prestito potresti chiedere a Giuseppe: lui ne ha ____ che non usa.
- If you need to borrow a cellphone, you could ask Giuseppe. He has a many he doesn't use.
6. Vorrei tanto parlare con i miei genitori di quel lavoro, ma non sono mai a casa ____ e due.
- I would like to talk to my parents about that job, but they are never (all two) home at the same time.
7. Non siamo potuti entrare a causa della confusione. Ce n'era veramente ____!
- We couldn't get in because of the chaos. There was too much!
8. ____ di queste case va bene per noi.
- None of these houses work for us.
9. Non so scegliere tra questi due vestiti. Mi piacciono ____.
I can't choose between these two dresses. I like them both.
10. Vedi questo libro? Di pagine ne ha ____.
- Do you see this book? It has many pages.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more