Choose the correct option between futuro semplice and futuro anteriore to complete the sentences
1. Chi ___ questo disegno? - Who could have made this drawing?
2. Luigi ___ un bel piatto di pasta questa sera - Tonight Luigi will cook some pasta.
3. I giocatori di calcio ___ in campo verso le 16 - The football players must have entered the field around 4 pm.
4. Il mese prossimo voi ___ insieme ad un progetto molto importante - Next month you will work together on an important project
5. Se non trovo una soluzione, il computer ___ - If I don't find a solution, the computer will break
6. ___ quel film almeno dieci volte! - You must have watched that film a hundred times!
7. Domani ___ il nostro primo giorno di scuola - Tomorrow it will be our first day of school.
8. I turisti ___ tantissimo per visitare la chiesa - The tourists must have payed a lot to see the church.
9. La gara ___ alle 14 - The race will start at 2 pm.
10. Il prossimo anno tu ___ in Argentina - Next year you will move to Argentina.
ti sarai trasferito
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more