Exercise on Italian partitive articles vs articulated prepositions - Multiple choice
Partitive articles generally specify an unknown quantity.
Articulated prepositions generally add a new information about the subject.
Choose whether the word in bold is a partitive article or a articulated preposition.
1. Oggi mi sono portata delle mele come merenda.
- I brought some apples as a snack today.
2. Il sogno della band si è realizzato.
- The band's dream became reality.
3. Delle ragazze stanno leggendo la Divina Commedia di Dante.
- Some girls are reading the Divine Comedy by Dante.
4. E' molto difficile trovare dei parcheggi liberi dopo mezzogiorno.
- It's hard to find free parking spots after midday.
5. La libertà di movimento è un diritto dei cittadini europei.
- Free movement is a right of European citizens.
6. Il mouse del computer fisso ha smesso di funzionare.
- The home computer mouse stopped working.
7. Il tuo padrone di casa e il tuo vicino discutevano dell'affitto prima.
- Earlier your landlord and your neighbor were discussing over the rent.
8. Lui non ha mai avuto degli amici sinceri.
- He's never had real friends.
9. Avere del tempo libero è importante.
- Having some time off is important.
10. I colori della primavera sono così allegri.
- The colours in spring are so cheerful.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!