Choose the correct form of the verb mangiare
1. ____ tardi, non andrò a correre - Having eaten late, I won't go running.
2. Luca e Laura ____ una frittata - Luca and Laura ate an omelette.
3. Mia nonna mi dice sempre: ____ che devi crescere! - My grandmother always tells me: eat because you have to grow up!
4. Da piccola Luisa ____ molto - When she was a kid Luisa ate a lot.
5. Vestitevi eleganti che questa sera noi ____ nel ristorante più chic della città - Dress elegantly because tonight we're going to eat on the most chic restaurant of the city.
6. Io non ____ un'altra fetta di torta nemmeno se mi pagassero - I wouldn't eat another piece of cake, not even if they paid me.
7. ____ fa bene alla salute - Eating is good for oyur health.
8. Se ____, non avremmo fame - If we had eaten, we wouldn't be hungry.
9. Non credo che quell'uomo ____ abbastanza - I don't think that man eats enough.
10. Non importa ciò che dici, io ____ quanto mi pare - I don't care what you say, I eat as much as I want.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
I teach: English, French, Italian
Italian is my mother tongue.I carry out different kind of lessons, aimed at those who want to live in Italy or travel; but also for... students (or PhD or Teachers) who need to learn italian to read and speak fluently (to read original manuscript, to speak at conferences, seminars etc). Read more
Italian, English, Spanish Private Lessons for Everybody
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Dear all,Would you like to learn a new language such as Italian, English or Spanish in a smooth, accessible and fun way? Then, it would be a... great idea to embark on an exciting journey together!My big priority is to make sure that my students will learn a new language and get much more familiar with a new culture as fast as possible by doing dynamic and funny activities which suit everyone’s needs and passions. Song lyrics, texts from your favourite books, literature, parts of movies, news, TV series, traditional recipes may be only some of the instruments that we can use in order to make the learning process more efficient and focused on using the new language in different fields.I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature from the University of Verona (Italy) and a Master’s Degree, cum Laude, in Languages and Media from the University ‘Cattolica’ in Milan (Italy) and Chapman University in Orange, California (USA).If you are a proper beginner, if you already know a few words but you don’t dare to speak to anyone yet, if you are already very confident with the language but you still want to get to a higher level of proficiency, if you want to know better about one of these cultures, than this is a perfect course for you.A nice introductory chat can help both of us to understand which is the starting level and which is the goal of the course in order to tailor a proper class according to your need.Join the course and you will be immediately immersed in a new culture and in a heartbeat you will speak a new language!See you soon!Maddalena Read more
Translator and teacher
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more