Choose the correct form of the verb mangiare
1. ____ tardi, non andrò a correre - Having eaten late, I won't go running.
2. Luca e Laura ____ una frittata - Luca and Laura ate an omelette.
3. Mia nonna mi dice sempre: ____ che devi crescere! - My grandmother always tells me: eat because you have to grow up!
4. Da piccola Luisa ____ molto - When she was a kid Luisa ate a lot.
5. Vestitevi eleganti che questa sera noi ____ nel ristorante più chic della città - Dress elegantly because tonight we're going to eat on the most chic restaurant of the city.
6. Io non ____ un'altra fetta di torta nemmeno se mi pagassero - I wouldn't eat another piece of cake, not even if they paid me.
7. ____ fa bene alla salute - Eating is good for oyur health.
8. Se ____, non avremmo fame - If we had eaten, we wouldn't be hungry.
9. Non credo che quell'uomo ____ abbastanza - I don't think that man eats enough.
10. Non importa ciò che dici, io ____ quanto mi pare - I don't care what you say, I eat as much as I want.
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
It@lian, English and Spanish with Daniela
I teach: English, Italian, Spanish
Hi everyone!My name is Daniela and I am a qualified Italian language teacher! I teach Italian and English at school, and Spanish and French... as a freelancer. I love foreign languages, translating, reading and listening to music. Are you ready to start your language learning path with me? We are going to learn many things and to talk a lot! Don’t worry if you’ve never studied the language before: everyone can attend my classes – from beginner to advanced students. You just need passion for what you're going to do and... a good Internet connection. Materials are provided by me!See you online! Read more
Very experienced teacher!
I teach: English, Italian
Hello! just some info to better understand my method:I carry out an accurate needs analysis during the 0 lesson to find out the learner's... level, background, learning habits and style, hobbies and interests and their needs. I prepare a course design to be discussed with the learner with the major points I think should be covered in the course, on the basis of the needs analysis mentioned aboveI use articles, videos and tools such as kahoot, padlet, quizlet, TED talks and so on to make my lessons varied and dynamicI provide clear examples and explanations of the target language As I said in the video, I teach English and Italian for all levels + business English/Italian, exam preparation classes, business skills and English/Italian for Specific Purposes (logistics, HR, pharma...). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or requests.Looking forward to hearing from you! :) Read more