Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the imperativo and the right pronoun
1. Se vuoi imparare a nuotare, ____ (tu fare) in piscina - If you want to learn how to swim, do it in a swimming pool.
2. Se vuoi andare al cinema, ____ (tu andare) domani perchè è l'ultimo spettacolo - If you want to go to the cinema, go there tomorrow because it's the last show.
3. Se Luigi vuole mangiare la torta, che ____ (egli mangiare)! - If Luigi wants to eat the cake, he should eat it!
4. ____ (noi lavarsi) i denti prima di uscire - Let's brush our teeth before we go out.
5. Mi piace molto questa canzone, ____ (voi cantare) più forte! - I really like this song, sing it louder!
6. Ti dico un segreto ma tu non ____ (tu raccontare) a nessuno! - I'll tell you a secret but don't tell it to anyone!
7. Se Luca e Sofia vogliono sposarsi, che ____ (essi sposarsi) a settembre così posso andare al matrimonio - If Luca and Sofia want to get married, they should do it in September so I can go to the wedding.
8. La montagna può essere pericolosa, non ____ (voi andare) - The mountanis can be dangerous, don't go there!
9. Il signor Rossi è un bravo insegnante, ____ (voi ascoltare) - Mr Rossi is a good teacher, listen to him.
10. Se ti piace quella gonna, ____ (tu comprare)! - If you like that skirt, buy it!
Practise with a private teacher on Skype!
- Private Skype lessons
- Learn any topic
- Flexible appointments
Italian teacher and translator
I teach: Italian
Hello EverybodyMy name is Luisa and I teach Italian for foreign students, English, French and German for Italian students Since... 1994, I have dedicated myself to translating and teaching thanks to my travels, abroad studies, foreign reading and writing. I provide fun and customized lessons based on the student's goals. I also triy to minimize English speaking during the lessons. I give homework exercises, and my lessons are intermixed with grammar, conversation, customs and traditions. My goal is to make certain that each student finds learning Italian exciting.I am available for any explanations also via e mail Read more
Italian and German as a foreign language
I teach: German, Italian
Hi! I am Donatella, I'm Italian and I have been living in Vienna since 2009. I teach Italian and German as a foreign language. I really... like teaching and I enjoy it! Every day I have the great chance to work together with people with different ages, backgroung and learning goals. Thanks to my job I can broaden and deepen my knowledge and skills and of course meet people from all over the world.Foreign languages represent my first interest, as a learner too. After having experienced a distance learning course I find the e-learning a personal, specific and practical method to learn, improve or polish up a foreign language! I would be glad to hear from you! Read more
Italian class and cils exam preparation with Alessia
I teach: Italian
Hello guys I am Alessia, I am Italian and I am an italian teacher for foreigners, since 2012. I love my work and that is why I prefer to say... that I am a linguistic and cultural ambassador and not just a teacher. I have lots of experience with young people as well as with adults of all levels (from the basic to the superior level (initial, intermediate, advanced and superior: C2). Classes are generally OTO (one to one) and focus on the conversation and the needs of the students. I usually teach online and in presence because I also work in a language school. Read more